EBOLA in Texas

How long should people be Quarantined for?

• Total voters
I love how people kept asking the CDC Director if the patient was a US citizen, and rather than saying 'yes' or 'no,' he kept saying that he was visiting family here. How about answering the question you stupid fucking bureaucrat

Well, now, he can't go against the approved narrative and keep his job, can he?

The patient, at least, believes he lives in the US and wasn't "just visiting" here:

https://www.facebook.com/eric.duncan.737448

Finger lives near Dallas as well
Dun dun dun

Good luck acl is a mess.I'll be getting free drinks near by though if you get bored Saturday night

Here is something no one has tried yet.. Booze. No one in Africa is going out getting shitfaced so the ebola virus goes around unharmed. Get your blood alcohol level up and you will in turn kill the virus.

If Ebola cannot be transmitted through the air - why does every doctor wear a mask?
A: It CAN be transmitted through the air. A good sneeze etc.

And now, an Ebola Nursery Rhyme - By Brasstax

I told ya
I told ya
You're gonna get Ebola

Witchdoctor said you gonna lose your head
And ya don't know shit from Shinola

Ring around the Rosy

One of the first visible signs of infection were red rings surrounding a rosy bump, all over the victim's body.

Pocket full of Posy

A common belief of the time was that the plague was borne on "foul air." The rationale was that people could protect themselves from the bad air by keeping their local air smelling sweet. That, and it also helped them deal with the smell of death...

On the other hand, another sign of infection was the foul stench that would begin to emanate from the victim's body as their lymph system began filling with blood. Those still mobile endeavored to mask their stench and avoid detection by carrying flowers on their person.

Ashes, Ashes,

In the terminal phases of the disease, victims would be hemorrhaging internally, sometimes triggering sneezing as it irritated the breathing passages. "Ashes" is a child's approximation of a paroxysm of sneezing. In this weakened state, a victim could, and often did, sneeze their lungs out. Messy...

We all Fall Down.

This is the Black Death nursery rhyme. Bad stuff.

Last edited:
Had Some Ebola Up My Ass
(Sung to the tune of Froggy Went A Courtin)
By Brasstax

Had some Ebola up my ass, uh-huh
Had some Ebola up my ass, uh-huh
Had some Ebola up my ass
Got my dick hard real fast, uh-huh

Rode right up to the chapel door, uh-huh
Rode right up to the chapel door, uh-huh
Rode right up to the chapel door
Stuck my dick in that bride whore, uh-huh

Now she's mine with Ebola in her vag, uh-huh
Now she's mine with Ebola in her vag, uh-huh
Now she's mine with Ebola in her vag
Now I'm wearing the Ebola Sheriff Badge

uh-huh
uh-huh
uh-huh

Who's the man with blisters on his dick?, uh-huh
Who's the man with blisters on his dick?, uh-huh
Who's the man with blisters on his dick?
Ender is his name you stupid fuckin prick
Who's the man with blisters on his dick?

uh-huh

Wait that's herpes not Ebola bro, uh-huh
Wait that's herpes not Ebola
Scabby fucking dick lookin' like granola

Uh huh

Ring around the Rosy

One of the first visible signs of infection were red rings surrounding a rosy bump, all over the victim's body.

Pocket full of Posy

A common belief of the time was that the plague was borne on "foul air." The rationale was that people could protect themselves from the bad air by keeping their local air smelling sweet. That, and it also helped them deal with the smell of death...

On the other hand, another sign of infection was the foul stench that would begin to emanate from the victim's body as their lymph system began filling with blood. Those still mobile endeavored to mask their stench and avoid detection by carrying flowers on their person.

Ashes, Ashes,

In the terminal phases of the disease, victims would be hemorrhaging internally, sometimes triggering sneezing as it irritated the breathing passages. "Ashes" is a child's approximation of a paroxysm of sneezing. In this weakened state, a victim could, and often did, sneeze their lungs out. Messy...

We all Fall Down.

This is the Black Death nursery rhyme. Bad stuff.

The plague explanation did not appear until the mid-twentieth century.
The symptoms described do not fit especially well with the Great Plague.
The great variety of forms makes it unlikely that the modern form is the most ancient one, and the words on which the interpretation are based are not found in many of the earliest records of the rhyme.
European and 19th-century versions of the rhyme suggest that this "fall" was not a literal falling down, but a curtsy or other form of bending movement that was common in other dramatic singing games.

EeuOcOT.jpg

Back