Drink Guinness if you want to be REAL men

Guinness is pretty good, but it's definately more of a "look at me, I'm cool and different" beer than most people will admit.

Now I definitely want to go to the pub tonight. :browsmile

moandomalleys%2001.jpg

S0C7 said:
Guinness is pretty good, but it's definately more of a "look at me, I'm cool and different" beer than most people will admit.

Everybody drinks Guinness at the pub - so that theory really doesn't apply there. ;)

Bounty said:
Everybody drinks Guinness at the pub - so that theory really doesn't apply there. ;)
Well sure, when you go to a place like that and ask for a domestic, you just kinda get a "what" look.

S0C7 said:
Well sure, when you go to a place like that and ask for a domestic, you just kinda get a "what" look.

What's really funny is that the Irish guy who usually sings there during the week can generally be seen drinking Budweiser. :lol:

feh, Guinness. so overrated it's not funny. you see an amateur drinker who wants to act sophisticated or tough, you'll see him drinking the black water. big whoop, the only ones impressed will be kids and teens who don't know anything about drinknig yet

dudeman said:
feh, Guinness. so overrated it's not funny. you see an amateur drinker who wants to act sophisticated or tough, you'll see him drinking the black water. big whoop, the only ones impressed will be kids and teens who don't know anything about drinknig yet

Yes, because drinking is all about impressing people. :rolleyes:

dudeman said:

Hold on, I'll have the bartender get you a zima. There you go.

Zima Gold.

I actually drank one of those once.

It literally tasted like a shot of whiskey watered down with 6 ice cubes.

Or vomit filtered through a sock.

Why am I posting double-spaced like gigz?

DropSquad said:
Weee, poji the hat is in the picature. tehehe. Poji introduced me to black and tans which i think are pretty good.

And irish car bombs... SOO good. Prolly better than jeiger bombers.

poji must be a black and tan salesman because he bought me my 1st black and tan aswell

Guinness is crap. 3.2% and 110 calories. No taste except for something remniscient of an old, wet sock. The only thing it has going for it is the novelty of nitro-tap.

I should have grabbed some Guinness before you came over, Steve.

I would have been down for some car bombs.

dudeman said:
my point exactly :rolleyes: you did make a thread about it didn't you? :D

The point of the thread was actually to inspire humor by saying that the TW:E attendees pictured are NOT, in fact, REAL men.

:shrug:

Fuck all you stout haters. Guinness is good. Obviously there is much better but Guinness in the states isn't going to compare to the stuff over in Ireland. So run back to Bud and Coors Light you bunch of pussies.

To the folks who say 'Guinness tastes like crap' and even that beer in general tastes like crap.. well.. you're obviously not someone who's ever acquired a taste for it.

Yes, when I was a kid, beer was a horribly foul tasting thing. Then you realise that it's not so bad, and start to appreciate it. Then, you can start to really, really enjoy the taste of a beer. Same goes for most wines, and spirits. Sure, you don't have to enjoy them, or even drink them if you don't want to, but don't have the arrogance to tell other people what they do or don't enjoy

Back