DOGGIES

Adopted this lil guy 3 weeks ago.. He is well trained and a great dog.. cant figure out why he was never taken.. I guess they want the really upbeat puppies.. this one is 3 yo and is quiet and shy but gets along with my GSD. Anyway he was a great pick.

1gtbvq.jpg

25a4283.jpg

Fuck dogs

Mine just spent the last 30 minutes barking at the fucking ground.

Raining like a motherfucker so I let him downstairs.. he likes rain.

Turns out there was a turtle in the yard. After failing to eat it Baxter decides to let it know it should leave. Well... the maximum velocity of a scared turtle is 0 km/s.

That dumbass would have spent all day barking at it.

Now I am wet

Fuck dogs

:rofl: good dog! looking at a pitbull terrier mix for the second dog

in good health mastiffs actually live to around 10ish

I'm cool with whatever.

and yes, i'm getting dogs because it's a hipster status thing :lol:

He looks like a mini-GSD. :sunny:

Ha, yeah a little.. they called him a corgi mix.. I think he was attacked by another dog or possibly abused on a regular basis because his left ear doesnt stand up like the right does and the very tip is torn off..

My mutt playing with some neighbor dogs a while back.
yoN9K.jpg

jKZNx.jpg

A little older now but she still acts like a puppy.
sS4St.jpg

Someone found her on the streets in Oakland when she was a puppy and she got passed along to me. Whoever had her in Oakland abused the shit out of her, she is still scared of people she doesn't know.

I got the idea in the other thread that the Mastiff wasn't a rescue dog. And you have to apply to rescue a dog now? It's a good idea, but I didn't know shelters were actually doing that now.

Every rescue I have dealt with will come out and inspect your house, in addition to the application.

i used to love dogs but the asshole in the apt below me has 2 little tiny shit machines that look like that freaky thing that laughed all the time in Jabbas palace

The-Other-Star-Wars-Characters-People-Should-Cosplay-For-Halloween.jpg

and they bark and howl fucking constantly, at any time of the day/night

TBH i know there are good dog owners out there, but at this point i'd be happy exterminating every dog on the planet if it means i never have to hear a dog bark again

also there are many cute dogs in this thread and that makes me feel bad for hating them so much

Back