Did you buy a 1 billion dollar lottery ticket?

Did you buy a ticket?

• Total voters
if i read those, it won't help me feel better about my non-millionaire life

i only feel good when i can piss on ppl u kno

its like everyone always forgets what happened to all the other winners of lottos worth 200+ mil take home lol.

i bought my first lottery ticket in many yrs. i hereby legally vow to donate 50% of my winnings to reboot of tribes game

I would like that to happen to me.. man.. to blow a billion, then end up dead broke. That would be awesome

big time lotto winners have a proven track history of failure yet i still snag a ticket when its this big

idk what that means about me, do i want to suffer?

big time lotto winners have a proven track history of failure yet i still snag a ticket when its this big

idk what that means about me, do i want to suffer?

Stupid people with poor money management skills don't suddenly become smart and skilled when they have money. They're easily manipulated, duped, and don't listen to good advice.

I didn’t buy this time but if nobody wins I’ll spend like $10. I think of it as the cost of daydreaming. Imagining what I’d do if I won is pleasant.

That being said, hearing my family talk about it all fucking week is seriously annoying.

Stupid people with poor money management skills don't suddenly become smart and skilled when they have money. They're easily manipulated, duped, and don't listen to good advice.

would paying for tw's services for a 10 year periods be considered smart WHEN I WIN CAUSE I PICKED MY LUCKY NUMBERS

guy at the beer store reminded me

I better check my numbers

edit: bought 2 tickets and matched one on each what do i win

5 tickets, didn't match one number. No winner.
1.6 Billion at this time.

I'll go to Publix when they open at 7am, put my $10 in the machine, and get the 5 quick picks. There's no reason to stand in line when you can go to the grocery store when they open.

Back