Dexter Season 7 [official]

i read something about the finale having a lot of intentional plot holes... i suspect matthews already knows about dexter.

if it turns out that deb poisoned herself to make it look like hannah i'm going to be upset

during these last few seasons, the writers have been making dexter dumber and less keen and sloppier

i liked the show better when he was fucking good at what he did

i bet its like some type of backwash or something cus when she drinks it she sits there and holds the bottle in her mouth

gg

yes it would have been nice if dexter had actual proof of hannah... then he let someone who knows his secret live with a huge grudge... didn't make sense

if it turns out that deb poisoned herself to make it look like hannah i'm going to be upset

during these last few seasons, the writers have been making dexter dumber and less keen and sloppier

i liked the show better when he was fucking good at what he did

i agree....and i think they are going to make it that deb poisoned herself because the writers of this show mostly suck

Let make this official

surprise-motherfucka-meme-generator-your-ass-is-mine-894aeb.jpg

I think I'm still watching the show more out of habit than anything else.

While it makes sense for Dexter to be getting sloppier, it's also got to the point where even with the circumstances it's still way out of character.

Back