Dexter Season 7 [official]

LaGuerta never being found would be tricky for Deb to explain after she called dispatch to find out where L's car was, and then drove (what looked like, iirc, another police vehicle) to the same docks. Think they have to set up a fake scene as Dexter was planning.

Also, the Quinn story line was a complete waste of time, as usual.

Of course she'll be "found" as the circumstances of the coverup will lead everyone to conclude LaGuerta was still trying to frame Dexter as the BHB.

"How are they gonna explain this shit"

that's basically what the show is now

I don't know what to think. I still enjoy it.

Season 8 ends with Dex and Deb moving to Texas and becoming The Devil's Rejects

Maybe Miranda Lawson can go too.

Last edited:
for some reason I thought this was the last season.. coulda swore that's what they were saying at the beginning of this season. then when it ended I was like wtf

homeland had a better finale, but this one was ok I guess

LaGuerta never being found would be tricky for Deb to explain after she called dispatch to find out where L's car was, and then drove (what looked like, iirc, another police vehicle) to the same docks. Think they have to set up a fake scene as Dexter was planning.

Also, the Quinn story line was a complete waste of time, as usual.

Except Deb used her gun to shoot her. So either Dexter needs to find a way to cover that up somehow, or disappear her body entirely. I don't know where it's going really. I like it that way.

yeah i mean its not like dexter doesnt disappear all his victims, he'll likely just leave her there...

ok joking aside given how dumb dexter was this season he might actually just leave her there.

season started strong but lost a lot of steam along the way. i still liked it enough i suppose.

i hope jennifer carpenter gets an emmy nomination, i think she had a really strong year

Back