COVID conclusion thread

I had plans to be fired from my job so I could possibly file a lawsuit later on) and sell my house and take my kid up into the mountains to ride out this insanity.

Well certainly. I think anyone that has interacted with you over the years, knows you ss the epitome of sanity.

In other news, 3 more people in this small town died of SARS-CoV-2 Friday and today.

None were vaccinated.

no one died of covid, you dumb ass. they may have died with covid, but I can almost guarantee you it wasn't covid that killed them. :shrug:

lmao found one, and wtf is this shit...

1714276988935.png

lol wat

*passed away SUDDENLY*

yep, she was vaxxed

If Entourage was still a thing they could have an episode of Johnny Drama deciding to be non-binary to try to reestablish his brand.

no one died of covid, you dumb ass. they may have died with covid, but I can almost guarantee you it wasn't covid that killed them. :shrug:
Are you saying that the vaccine would not have helped them at all? Is that your professional opinion? Yes, healthy people do not normally die with Covid, but those who have compromised health certainly do and Covid is a factor in their deaths.

This is my non professional opinion because people I know that are antivax didn’t do as well as those with the vax. I do not know a single person with complications from the vax.

In the end, it’s risk/reward, what you choose to do is your choice.

my mom is a super vaxxer and got diagnosed w/ polymyalgia rheumatica after her 3rd ~booster~ and they claim it's all genetic and shit but i KNOW THE TRUTH

so basically my data set of "ppl i kno" trumps ur data set of "imaginary boomber bullshit"

she's getting killed by her drinking tbch, the other shit is just excuses 4 her to keep getting loaded while she's got cirrhosis

sry ur mom got killed by big pharma bro
You should read Ed’s other post about his mom before coming to this conclusion.

Ed I am sorry for what you have witnessed for your mom and hope you manage some quality time with her before her time here concludes. My mom’s last couple weeks were rough, but we had very good conversations about life those last weeks.

Back