COVID conclusion thread

I thought we were supposed to MoveOn from this thread
but you guys keepin' it alive
I reward you with a Krispy Cream donut

Both Shapiro and Destiny are annoying talking heads. They have good points that could have been summed up in a 5-minute segment.

back on topic
I have a feeling both of these guys voluntarily took the jabb
that's how utterly stupid and comped they are

Some of you actually sat down and listened to this fuckhead for over 2 minutes hahahahahaha

“This topic actually upsets me. I actually can’t believe how mind-numbingly stupid. . .I hope one day a worse virus comes and if you’re not vaccinated, we just don’t have to worry about you anymore. That is the best-case scenario for humans going forward.”.....

I'm not sure that I have ever heard of this Destiny guy before. Anyone know why he is apparently popular enough to debate the lil Jew or even someone as well-known as Peterson?

I assume because he appeals to millennial leftists. He fits the profile. I'd say it's a net benefit for his audience to be exposed to Jordan Peterson 🍻

The government tried to coerce me to get it.

If my objections weren't honored, I had plans to quit my job, (well, to be more technically correct, I had plans to be fired from my job so I could possibly file a lawsuit later on) and sell my house and take my kid up into the mountains to ride out this insanity.

And I'm not kidding either, that was my plan.

Then the government one day just went "oops, our bad, we can't make you do that" and dropped the requirement.

This sure seems like it isn't over to me...
maybe generational

dammit if I don't get grand kids soon I'ma spend it all

Try raising a kid right now through all this bullshit... I need a whiteboard and a flow chart and fucking diagrams just to get through a regular day.

I had plans to be fired from my job so I could possibly file a lawsuit later on) and sell my house and take my kid up into the mountains to ride out this insanity.

Well certainly. I think anyone that has interacted with you over the years, knows you ss the epitome of sanity.

In other news, 3 more people in this small town died of SARS-CoV-2 Friday and today.

None were vaccinated.

meanwhile 6 ppl in the same town died of the covid "vaccine"

but that's just the cost of doing ~science~

How many didn't have Ivermectin recommended like they do in Mexico.
and are we really believing Vindster.

How many didn't have Ivermectin recommended like they do in Mexico.
and are we really believing Vindster.
You're right, I made the news story up in my head.

To Fool, I don't know the BMI of any of them, the one girl was 37. I don't recall the ages of the other two but you can Google recent Covid deaths Cody, WY to find the news story.
That I made up.
That no one should believe.

Back