Coronavirus

thats weird.

i had no idea it was as bad as it is until reading some horror stories recently

fines for spitting in public bemuse many beijingers

But in a subway station next to the square, spit greased the floors yesterday morning and a child urinated on the wall as his parents watched.
Within five minutes, four people had spat as they walked or cycled past the Ritan Park gates in central Beijing.

:lol:

unlike american big cities, with a recent resurgence of dark age diseases recurring again, at least they are trying to make the practice illegal........wish SF and DENVER or LA could say that

Last edited:
Its scary what is coming to cities like LA, san diego and san fran in a few years. Once the tax base finally moves out those cities it will be hell on earth if you cannot afford to move out.

As bad as China is, its probably no where near as bad as some US cties will be in the near future. If they continue with a policy of enabling social decay those cities will be uninhabitable.

But, as bad as its getting its hard for me to really care. I think we are past the point of point of no return with most of this stuff now.

same here

I just don't want them to further spread their filth and force some kind of contagion containment

every rural city around san fran and LA needs to get a program going to ship all homeless and illegals back to the big city (instead of them being caught doing it the other way around).

I mean people make their bed and they just need to sleep in it now.

I am tired of lecturing big city urbanizers about a world they know stinks of street shit and crime and lawlessness but pretend they are somehow above. because they fly around in helicopters and live in luxury sky towers.

I'm ok with them finally being grounded by something.......even if its the actual ground they always felt too superior to be ground zero on.

Last edited:
rip california ur almost dead even tho u consistently beat the us national gdp growth

can't wait till ur hell on earth

are the only people i know of who find it normal to spit on the floors while inside

at that point the rest seems only trivial by comparison

When I lived in China, I was surprised to see this chick sitting up in bed brushing her teeth, was even more surprised when she just leaned over and spat it out on the carpet beside the bed.

strangely enough she swallowed everything else after that Joop

Also we have a confirmed case at a place 5 minutes up the road from me. Time to pack the bags and bail I think :doom:

Its scary what is coming to cities like LA, san diego and san fran in a few years. Once the tax base finally moves out those cities it will be hell on earth if you cannot afford to move out.

As bad as China is, its probably no where near as bad as some US cties will be in the near future. If they continue with a policy of enabling social decay those cities will be uninhabitable.

But, as bad as its getting its hard for me to really care. I think we are past the point of point of no return with most of this stuff now.
boomer post

I only eat Chinese food from Pei Wei and I check the health web page to make sure the restaurant didn't get shut down recently. The problem with Chinese food is the oil and steam from the wok attracts roaches. The Chinese people don't clean up their restaurants, so you find them in the violation log all the time.
Dirty Dining - South Florida
You can do the same in your local area.
I make my own food a lot from Publix (veggies), but eventually I want to take out because it's different. Kinda makes me glad I'm a vegetarian because I don't have to worry about meat.

Hmmm. Home Depot selling out of face masks. But Amazon still has them. Search for Air Filtration Mask.
CORONAVIRUS - Someone Is Buying Up All The Respirator Masks In America
Amazon search
Amazon.com: air filtration mask

Last edited:
I only eat Chinese food from Pei Wei and I check the health web page to make sure the restaurant didn't get shut down recently. The problem with Chinese food is the oil and steam from the wok attracts roaches. The Chinese people don't clean up their restaurants, so you find them in the violation log all the time.
Dirty Dining - South Florida
You can do the same in your local area.
I make my own food a lot from Publix (veggies), but eventually I want to take out because it's different. Kinda makes me glad I'm a vegetarian because I don't have to worry about meat.

Hmmm. Home Depot selling out of face masks. But Amazon still has them. Search for Air Filtration Mask.
CORONAVIRUS - Someone Is Buying Up All The Respirator Masks In America
Amazon search
Amazon.com: air filtration mask

Yes those rat chinks are mass buying our masks and either sending them back to China or they're hording and selling at huge profit. Taiwan had to ban exports of masks to China for this reason. These fucking dog eaters have no regard for any of us. Nuke China already and take every last one of the rats on this continent and dump them in the ocean. Fuck this

Yp022bj.jpg

The funny thing is, the masks are made in China, shipped to the USA, and now Chinese people are buying them to sell back at a huge mark up. Doh.

I did some research on the RZ masks in the video. The filter has to be replaced, lasts 60 hours if just breathing air, less for dust and other stuff. So even if you bought an RZ mask, you'd still have to get replacement filters (made with charcoal). So you buy a mask and a bunch of filters for yourself. Great, but then you'd have to do the same for all your loved ones.

Last edited:
You guys seem to still be blaming eating habits of the Chinese, but the hints I hear seem to indicate that it came from a bio lab that 'studies' viruses/bio-warfare shit... which to me may mean it's weaponized.... so we'll see.

You guys seem to still be blaming eating habits of the Chinese, but the hints I hear seem to indicate that it came from a bio lab that 'studies' viruses/bio-warfare shit... which to me may mean it's weaponized.... so we'll see.

I've been following this thing for a while now and there was a lvl4 biohazard lab where Chicom military was doing research, and it was 8 miles from the seafood market. There's also a wuhan virology lab 20 miles from the market and the lady who was caught in Canada taking viruses like sars out of a Canadian lvl4 lab was sending them back to china, specifically wuhan. There's no way this came from a snake bat soup. It's spreading way to fast it's got all the attributes of a bio weapon and the responses by governments and other country's indicate to me this is not just another sars or flu.

Someone replied about the masks.

"The masks are of limited use since most people don't have the knowledge or disciple to use them properly (they have to be discarded or disinfected after each use) and they have to be used in conjunction with ski or swim goggles that seal off the eyes to be truly effective. It's a better idea to stock up on a few essentials before panic buying ensues. Buy yourself a nice big bottle of acetaminophen, ibuprofen, or aspirin for fever reduction, enough for several weeks of doses for each member of your household. Stock up with two or three weeks worth of Mucinex, Robitussin, or the generic equivalents. Make sure you have enough Gatorade or sports drinks on hand to keep your people well hydrated and their electrolytes in balance. If you have a medical or veterinary connection, having on hand a course of any broad spectrum antibiotic against secondary bacterial opportunistic respiratory tract infections is not a bad idea at all."

The funny thing is, the masks are made in China, shipped to the USA, and now Chinese people are buying them to sell back at a huge mark up. Doh.

I did some research on the RZ masks in the video. The filter has to be replaced, lasts 60 hours if just breathing air, less for dust and other stuff. So even if you bought an RZ mask, you'd still have to get replacement filters (made with charcoal). So you buy a mask and a bunch of filters for yourself. Great, but then you'd have to do the same for all your loved ones.

None of that makes any difference. You will get infected taking all the protected gear on and off.

One of these guys said that no one knows how to properly decontaminate themselves or their equipment so you just get sick anyway even if you wear the stuff.

that's why you use a disposable respirator for infectious disease and throw it away after

5 million chinese passed through wuhan before the lockdown started
and they went everywhere man
woohoo

Back