[Colbert]Rips Palin apart 1/18 (maybe ofn)

i'd vote for colbert for president. he's super intelligent and he has nuts. i like that guy.

she's a terrible speaker but her policy is legitimately financially conservative (proven) which is more than I can say for anyone else mentioned in this thread.

/boggle

Legitimately financially conservative...if so, that's by accident. The only thing she is legitimately is incoherent.

it's amazing that someone as plainly idiotic as Palin is even in politics

the rest of the world found it hilarious when you guys elected Bush to lead you...I can't imagine how funny it would be if Palin actually got in any kind of position of influence, rather than just being a laughing stock as she is currently

it's amazing that someone as plainly idiotic as Palin is even in politics

the rest of the world found it hilarious that you guys elected Bush...I can't imagine how funny it would be if Palin actually got in any kind of position of influence rather than just being a laughing stock as she is currently

Like Governor of a state...OOPS!

The problem isn't that you can't imagine it. It happened, you just can't believe it.

It's because stupid people are too stupid to know that they are stupid. When you have so many stupid people that when you look around, all you see are stupid people you start to think "Hey, maybe I'm not that stupid."

Did not say it did.So? This is the point I made: She is legitimately fiscally conservative.

That's a big word is all I'm saying. She had a successful bi-partisan first term as Governor and she cut spending, but conservative...if you say so.

But I don't think that's relevant now. At this point she is clearly a business venture, not a public servant, so her fiscal views can only be perceived through the extremely narrow prism through which she presents them: twitter and Fox.

If McCain were dead, he would be rolling over in his grave for creating this Palin-monster.

I cannot fathom how anyone can ever take her seriously.

there should be a strong colbert for president movement. his slogan should be "i have a birth certificate, and so can you!"

No penis = No power.

I tried to like Sarah Palin when she first came out of obscurity, then I heard her speak...
I did the same with Obama until I saw the kind of "change" he was referring to...
Just my opinion.

So the media rips her for no reason about the Tuscon shooting.

I haven't seen any media ripping her. Crazy bloggers maybe, but I haven't seen any media that said she was in any way responsible for the shooting.

I've seen FOX say the same thing you just did, but I'm starting to think they, and you, have just made it up.

So according to you guys, Colbert, and Mika "My favorite founding father was Abraham Lincoln" Brzezinski, what Palin should have done when the media (including Keith Olbermann and Paul Krugman) falsely accused her of being complicit in mass murder was to sit back and take it?

we need someone like this for president again

someone with balls

jackson.jpg

So according to you guys, Colbert, and Mika "My favorite founding father was Abraham Lincoln" Brzezinski, what Palin should have done when the media (including Keith Olbermann and Paul Krugman) falsely accused her of being complicit in mass murder was to sit back and take it?

She should have apologized for the crosshairs in the first place and distanced herself from violent rhetoric, especially now that it is apparent how hard the blowback is. She still could. It's hilarious to watch her double down on her own mistake though, it all makes for a fascinating trainwreck.

Here's a concept to dwell on: Sarah Palin is not a victim of this shooting. Good luck convincing her of that lol.

Back