[Colbert]Rips Palin apart 1/18 (maybe ofn)

He and others like him are making her more powerful. I find it troubling and not funny at all... cause in the end she is going to be like... look its all out there my ups my downs... I have nothing to hide. and the sheep will want her.

He and others like him are making her more powerful. I find it troubling and not funny at all... cause in the end she is going to be like... look its all out there my ups my downs... I have nothing to hide. and the sheep will want her.

You don't think this might all be intentional? That maybe, just maybe, all these talking heads are working hand in hand for a singular goal?

Or is that a... conspiracy theory? :reaper:

I watch FOXnews a lot ( during commercial making mental notes of all the products and companies that won't be getting my money), and her interview with Hannity the other day was awesome. She was having a low IQ day, or maybe hadn't prepared--or both--I don't know. But by the end he was trying to get her to shut up and she wouldn't. She just kept yammering on about nothing while he tried to get a word in. He finally had to end it with the "sorry to cut you off but we're out of time" axe. Stewart and Colbert were funny I guess, but it was a lot more entertaining to watch it happen live. Hannity started with some lobbing softball slow-pitch, which she responded to by putting the ball in her mouth and running to third with it.

she's a terrible speaker but her policy is legitimately financially conservative (proven) which is more than I can say for anyone else mentioned in this thread.

she's a terrible speaker but her policy is legitimately financially conservative (proven) which is more than I can say for anyone else mentioned in this thread.

She was being interviewed by someone that was TRYING to make her look good.

Just being fiscally conservative does not qualify her for leadership.

Her complete vapidity certainly disqualifies her from same.

So the media rips her for no reason about the Tuscon shooting.
She defends herself.
Now they attack her for defending herself?

I hope she wins out of spite.
I'd love to see what the left would do.

So the media rips her for no reason about the Tuscon shooting.
She defends herself.
Now they attack her for defending herself?

I hope she wins out of spite.
I'd love to see what the left would do.

she didnt just defend herself...

Colbert and Stewart mostly comment on the media; if the media is paying undue attention to her, they'll pay attention to the media's undue attention. And they haven't been giving it that much screen time either.

Yeah man, Colbert's policy is totally unproven. No way I'm voting for him.

Back