- 1 1/2 oz. Remy 1738
- 1/2 oz. Christian Drouin Pommeau de Normandie
- 1/2 oz. Small Hand Foods Gum Syrup
- 1 bar spoon Art in the Age Root
- 1 bar spoon St Elizabeth Allspice Dram
- 1 dash Bitter Truth Jerry Thomas bitters
- 1 dash Bar Keep Apple bitters
- 3, 1/2 inch square chunks, Granny Smith apple

In a mixing glass, muddle apple, bitters and gum syrup. Add all ingredients stir without ice first to thoroughly mix, then fill mixing glass with ice and stir (about 40 revolutions to ensure proper dilution). Double strain with fine mesh strainer into chilled old fashion glass over one large ice cube. Garnish with an apple ribbon and enjoy!

Michelada
2 oz clamato
1-2 oz tomato juice (I prefer v8)
half a lime, juiced
4 dashes worcestershire
4 dashes maggi
4 dashes hot sauce (I prefer tabasco)
1 12 oz beer (pale lager only. no fancy stuff here.)

In a tall glass place 5-6 ice cubes. Add all ingredients and stir. Drink! :D

legs generously spread. he is settled on my thighs like a simmer metallic seat. sac pressed against coccyx painted into his meat. he continues to lean forward scurrying through a washing curtain. blood clusters. i rock back and forth we have a rudder

How i make a Manhattan
2oz Stagg Jr (Elijiah Craig Barrel Proof, or any high/barrel proof Bourbon)
1oz Sazerac Rye (i've done Thomas Handy Sazerac, but that was just stupid and wasteful)
1oz Sweet Vermouth
couple dashes of Bitters.
Maraschino Cherry
Small orange slice.

Pretty damn good. I usually drink bourbon straight, but sometimes i'll change it up. I like using Barrel Proof bourbons for a little extra kick.

Good call on the Sazerac. Drank the hell out of that last time I was in New Orleans.

Last edited:
meh, everyone makes them differently. go to 5 bars downtown and they will all present you a sazerac that is totally different than the one you had somewhere else.

in my opinion, anyone that dumps out the absinthe after coating the glass is doing it wrong.

also he uses herbsaint which is stupid too since absinthe is legal again

Last edited:
Dark and Stormy

2 oz of Goslings ( and any dark rum like meyers)
Ginger Beer
lime

Moscow mule
vodka
ginger beer lime

Kentucky mule
Bourbon and ginger beer lime

meh, everyone makes them differently. go to 5 bars downtown and they will all present you a sazerac that is totally different than the one you had somewhere else.

Sounds like you go to some shitty bars

in my opinion, anyone that dumps out the absinthe after coating the glass is doing it wrong

Well, your opinion is wrong, if you're going to make a known named cocktail, do it right or dont do it at all

Back