Coalfire pizza is the best pizza

pizza made in the home from home made dough and sauce and fresh cut veggies and browned meat in a pan also fresh and dashed with from your own garden grow herbs and spices is the best type of pizza

pizza made in the home from home made dough and sauce and fresh cut veggies and browned meat in a pan also fresh and dashed with from your own garden grow herbs and spices is the best type of pizza

Only if you can make good dough. Most people who make it at home (that i've had) aren't as good as certain artisan pizza joints.

Here in SF we have this guy Tony (food network blah blah) who has a spot in north beach which is great,

Tony's Pizza Napoletana- Location

And then for amazing deep dish we have a small local chain called Patxi's which is good when i'm in the mood for the deep dish

Noe pizza - Patxi

Does your oven get hot enough to cook a pizza properly?

The chain is literally called Coalfire.

There is one in Ellicott City, Gaithersburg, Frederick, and Gambrills. I go to the one in Gambrills so I don't know maybe the other ones aren't good.

ahhh...Ellicott city is the closest to me, but I haven't been there - i'll check it out

a bunch of my coworkers live in the Gambrills / Waugh Chapel area.....I'll ask them about it

jORUX.jpg

Ya, I live in Waugh Chapel area. Are you in Bethesda or something? I knew you were a D.C. local but didn't remember if you lived in Bethesda or worked for Bethesda.

Back