CIA INTERROGATION TACTICS UNDER BUSH ADMINISTRATION

I just find it ironic a country that prides itself - no, defines itself - on having higher ethical standards, lambasts other countries for this and not only does it themselves but lie about it + try to sugarcoat it (oh but waterboardjng isn't TECHNICALLY torture!)

I just find it ironic a country that prides itself - no, defines itself - on having higher ethical standards, lambasts other countries for this and not only does it themselves but lie about it + try to sugarcoat it (oh but waterboardjng isn't TECHNICALLY torture!)

which is why i think it's stupid we act like that

american exceptionalism is incredibly awful

i don't really give a shit if nasty terrorist scumbags get tortured

but i do find it hard to believe that the US intelligence folks or military folks responsible are totally infallible and would never lock up + torture someone innocent

i think it's about time america just said fuck it, yeah okay we are awful people, and we admit it, and we are going to torture when we want and we will fuck u other countries up whenever we want, and no more damned charity too, so fuck you.

shed this damned innocent holier than thou bullshit we do. fuck em all, let them burn.

i mean come on, let's be honest

i don't really give a shit if nasty terrorist scumbags get tortured

but i do find it hard to believe that the US intelligence folks or military folks responsible are totally infallible and would never lock up + torture someone innocent

if the cia were a competent agency they wouldn't be using torture to get information

i think it's about time america just said fuck it, yeah okay we are awful people, and we admit it, and we are going to torture when we want and we will fuck u other countries up whenever we want, and no more damned charity too, so fuck you.

shed this damned innocent holier than thou bullshit we do. fuck em all, let them burn.

i mean come on, let's be honest

what cracks me up is the number of people that think this is going to change something.

the only thing it'll change is how they keep a better lid on it.

this sounds like a good reason for them to classify another 4+million pages in FY15

nothing to see here slobs...move along

need to know...

i flip the light switch 3 times before i go to sleep

i haven't woken up on whatever planet togo and all the other tinfoils live on, so it must be working

Not that I give a shit one way or the other how intelligent someone is, but just what do you base this claim on?

Doesnt take an iq test to figure out someone is dumb as dogshit.

Fact is that idiot wouldnt have a chance if it werent for his daddy.

i·ro·ny1
ˈīrənē/
noun
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

We got some real smart ppl here

Back