CIA INTERROGATION TACTICS UNDER BUSH ADMINISTRATION

Someone who was supposed to be working for the United States thought it would be a great idea to try anal play on suspected terrorists to gather intelligence.

I blame don't ask don't tell.

It's a real threat. It's overblown by the media, but the threat does exist. There hasn't been a successful middle eastern planned bombing on American soil since 9/11. I think what we're doing is working, wouldn't you say?
Oh you mean like causing shit in the M-E to such an extent that the opponents of western hegemony feel it necessary to attack symbols of capitalism (WTC) and hegemony (Pentagon and WH), which the media redirects into making average American feel threatened?

No, I don't think it's working - for you and me. However it works well for those psychopathic imperialists who know that their greatest threat is an informed democracy.

Vice President Forced Anal Infusion has been doing rounds defending his torture program while he still has his freedom.

remember that time we invaded iraq in part based on information that they were helping al qaeda get wmd that came from a guy who was tortured? and then he admitted he made it all up so they would stop torturing him?

ha, good times

remember that time we invaded iraq in part based on information that they were helping al qaeda get wmd that came from a guy who was tortured? and then he admitted he made it all up so they would stop torturing him?

ha, good times

Also the justification that saddam was evil because of his torture program. Obviously anyone in a position of executive control who would promote the use of institutionalized systematic torture should be hunted down like a rabid dog and hanged.

Also the justification that saddam was evil because of his torture program. Obviously anyone in a position of executive control who would promote the use of institutionalized systematic torture should be hunted down like a rabid dog and hanged.

I wonder how you feel about all the torture around the world under Obama's watch. I thought shit was going to change. Are we supposed to be the only country that doesn't torture? lol

eP5oCbx.jpg

I love the "we haven't had dudes fly planes into buildings since 9/11, have we?" argument

My Tiger Balm is clearly working. You haven't seen me being attacked by any tigers lately, have you?

Back