Chick wants to take it slow = Rejection?

mynameismaryjo said:
as a female, I agree.

Good. I just went on a 3rd date with a chick and I have yet to give her a good kiss. Its been the friendly on the lips thing or the cheek. Was starting to get worried. She gives me those signals then the rest of the time she acts like she is real interested and attracted to me. Was confusing the hell out of me.

El Mariachi said:
Well, from what I've experienced... when a woman says she wants to take things slow it means that we've already slept together and she's sort of shocked that things are going so fast/that she did that so fast.

But since you haven't even gotten all that physical yet, I have no clue. I think you'll get the best out of the situation if you don't care where you're headed.

Shes awesome either way, so i dont see this being a lose lose situation.

AdreNaLiNe said:
Why don't you show her some respect instead of constantly trying to get in her pants. If you say she's the "hottest chick I ever dated," then perhaps every guy she dates has been trying to get in her pants for the longest time - meaning she is tired of that bullshit. Maybe she really likes you, and now totally respects you for respecting her wishes. Just because you don't fuck on the first date, it doesn't mean the chick doesn't like you.

I brought her over a bamboo plant (no flowers didnt want to see too interested.) And i also brought wine.

I have only kissed her on the lips, it was the 2nd date.

I understand this, but i have had long relationships with all my chicks and usually get busy quickly.

She could just have a mandatory two week waiting period. Well, it was two weeks back when I dated anyway.

Although not much kissing either still makes me think friends.

Yankee said:
btw, that was probably your last date, maybe one more...

You really think so? You might be right because IMO taking it slow is in regards to sex etc. Because i havent given her a real kiss i think i might be done for in a dating sense.

Who knows. Shes a great girl so i dont care.

AdreNaLiNe said:
Why don't you show her some respect instead of constantly trying to get in her pants. If you say she's the "hottest chick I ever dated," then perhaps every guy she dates has been trying to get in her pants for the longest time - meaning she is tired of that bullshit. Maybe she really likes you, and now totally respects you for respecting her wishes. Just because you don't fuck on the first date, it doesn't mean the chick doesn't like you.

This man speaks the truth.

AkumA said:
I brought her over a bamboo plant (no flowers didnt want to see too interested.) And i also brought wine.

I have only kissed her on the lips, it was the 2nd date.

I understand this, but i have had long relationships with all my chicks and usually get busy quickly.

I am starting to wonder if getting busy early in the relationship is a sign of impending doom. Thats how all of mine have turned out.

Probably be a good idea to learn to read people.. You are too used to the ones that just hop in the sack with you.. Now you have a woman with morals.

DocHolliday said:
I am starting to wonder if getting busy early in the relationship is a sign of impending doom. Thats how all of mine have turned out.

it is. you got the goods with no effort. who wants that for the rest of their life?

well with different women thats great! But if your looking for "the one" you probably don't want someone who was fast to get in bed :shrug:

maybe she's not attracted to retards and doesn't know how to let you down? I mean, you did bring her a fucking bamboo plant, so maybe she thinks you're not too intereted???

Why don't you stop trying to jam your dick down woman's throat every chance you get and then posting for advice on how to fix your fuckups here. Take some f'ing elephant tranquilizers and chill out. You clearly can't read what people (women) are thinking. omgz she said something, quick tw what does it mean?!!

Last edited:
Jazmine said:
Probably be a good idea to learn to read people.. You are too used to the ones that just hop in the sack with you.. Now you have a woman with morals.

It has nothing to do with morals you fat cow. Morals are relative not some absolute scale. What you meant to say is that she cares about finding a person to share a relationship with rather than someone to just fuck right away. Nothing wrong with that but it has nothing to do with morals you fat cow.

kuma just give her a couple of weeks...if she is 'the hotest' girl you've dated it's probably worth the extra time even if you are calculating purely from the 'P in V' equation format.

Back