Chick wants to take it slow = Rejection?

CR-Itchy said:
That's just it, Mike already views her as a "hot piece of ass". That's why he's having issues with how this girl is acting. (so... not "hot piece of ass" like)

I think we have a winnar!

The great thing about Akuma is how irrepressible he is.

He may be immature and even a flake but it seems like nothing gets him down. He keeps shooting for the stars no matter what anyone says or thinks.

Sooner or later he will probably figure it out - even if he has to learn it all the hard way.

MADness said:

He may be immature and even a flake but it seems like nothing gets him down. He keeps shooting for the stars no matter what anyone says or thinks.

Sooner or later he will probably figure it out - even if he has to learn it all the hard way.
or he ends up 45 yrs old, in a ditch, wondering what happened to all his dreams

MADness said:

Always aim high..

In regards to this chick TW will get a laugh out of this.

Shes dating around and whatever happens happens. Shes not craving my dick because shes obviously bangin someone else..

Anyways, im probably the bottom of her food chain, so I need to decide if i want to stick around just for bragging rights or move on.

I think im gonna move on.

NICE

I always enjoy reading these Akuma type threads, until, well, SegaRob comes into them with his 'manuals' on life and women.

*sigh*

Words only mean 7% of what you say. 48% is body language, 45% is tone of voice. 93% of how you communicate with anyone, is NOT THE WORDS.

COMMUNICATE.

sKILLz said:
Words only mean 7% of what you say. 48% is body language, 45% is tone of voice. 93% of how you communicate with anyone, is NOT THE WORDS.

COMMUNICATE.

Thank God for that, else sKILLz would be in big trouble. I hope you got good body language dude. :p

j/k :)

Back