Chicago never letting us down

man it is so hard to be white these days

No its hard to be black.

Blacks are brainwashed into standing together based solely on color of skin.

If white people did that we'd be called nazis( and with good reason) but we dont.
Why? because a inbred hillbilly redneck is just that, a fucking useless peice of shit, and you wont find normal white people defending their actions and "standing together"

When black people start doing the same, start shaming the lowlifes bringing their neighborhoods down, when they start to educate themselves and decide to speak intelligently and throw off the idea of speaking"black" then things might change.

get rid of the lowlifes, call them what they are, demand they be dealt with, cheer when they are thrown in jail, ridicule them when they walk down the street, and maybe just maybe, blacks have a chance.

were all rascist, yet you dont see anyone complaining about asians do ya? hispanics get it a little bit, but not nearly as much as blacks. why? because criminally speaking, blacks have the highest rate, their culture embraces these bad things, more then any.

hell from a sheer rascist standpoint best from top to bottom would be
Asian
white
hispanic
black

all of which is tied directly to the way people are raised in their families, ever hear of a crappy asian family whose kids are all misfits?

just the way it is.

Whites can be trash
hispanics can be spics
and blacks can be niggers.

dunno what ya call asians, cause ya never hear it.

i hate these news reports cause it somehow convinces really uncultured and dumb white ppl that chicago is this scary place (ngfm was scared to even go downtown)

in reality chicago is extremely wealthy ans safe in almost all areas anyone visiting would ever even get close to seeing

ive never been to a single one of these neighborhoods where shootings happened the shit is an hour away on the south side from me

No its not. Its common sense.

We do the same thing to shitty white people. Most are in Joliet or south of I80.

FUCK ALL FUCKING NIGGERS STUPID AND FUCKING POOR SHIT HEADS FUCKING UP THE SOCIETY US WHITE PEOPLE VISIONED AND DESERVE

Unless you live in Austin/Lawndale/Garfield Park hood, or Englewood you have nothing to worry about. I worked at Christ Memorial Hospital for a while which is where they ship all the GSWs from the south side. They are all 17 year old black gang bangers. Let themselves kill each other off.

Asians are only mentioned in the LA area for the gang crap, and there's probably a bunch of Mexican's mixed in causing problems.

The real thing is how the other races "fit in" with everyone else. Cubans came here after Jimmy Carter let them in, and besides speaking Spanish, they do well. For example, when the Heat are winning, the fans bang on pots and pans in the street instead of setting cars on fire. That's the difference right there. Cubans became doctors, built Hialeah, and try. However, the blacks have Liberty city on the other side near I-95, and it's still a shit hole after all these years. Laurie was just in Miami looking at Granite for our kitchen. She was at the 826 and 74th street near MIA. She wasn't any where near Liberty City on the other side of town.

Plan on going to Chicago next year, and no, I won't be going anywhere near the south and west side. The north side is nice because that's where all the white people stay. Segregation is real.

Last edited:
Just don't go west of western and south of Pershing. My brother lives in Bridgport to the south which is very save, Wicker park and Ukranian village to the west are fun places to go. There isn't much to do south of I-55 but some of those neighborhoods are very safe. Like canaryville is safe as long as you're white and thats very far south.

Back