Chicago never letting us down

Funny how you guys consider this news and worth talking about.

Ask anyone in the Chicago area about it and they will shrug and walk away. We isolate those neighborhoods for a reason.

This is pretty much the truth. They might as well build a wall.

During the 90's, the murder rate in Chicago was double what it is today. No one gave a shit back then and they certainly don't give a shit now. The news just needs stories to run.

Just don't go west of western and south of Pershing. My brother lives in Bridgport to the south which is very save, Wicker park and Ukranian village to the west are fun places to go. There isn't much to do south of I-55 but some of those neighborhoods are very safe. Like canaryville is safe as long as you're white and thats very far south.
Yo don't listen to this guy. There are some really nice restaurants around 69th and Ashland. Just make sure you complain loudly about how terrible black people are. They love that shit down there.

I did hear about something. Philly used to be bad...well that is when the shit was reported. Philly is a shit hole and should be nuked so that Good people can truly have their state back.

Because CPD is definitely reporting accurate numbers :rolleyes:

This is pretty much the truth. They might as well build a wall.

Surveillance Video Captures Flash Mob Robberies At 3 Chicago Area Stores « CBS Chicago

The same idiots who spew this type of logic are the same idiot emigrants to Chicago who post this shit on fbook as a kind of 'i live in this hard city' badge of honor while trying to convince their friends from college to move to the bigcity and eat some 'killer tacos' in wicker park.

Back