[cfb] Rivalry Week

Haunt

Veteran XX
Alabama vs. Auburn
31-17 Bama

Alabama goes undefeated and #1 to the dome. Auburn will look alive in the first half but be worn out for the second half. Bama keeps the lead throughout the entire game.

Ole Miss vs. Miss St
21-10 Ole Miss

Battle for the misshapen golden football... Ole Miss is too good to lose this game. Miss St is a good team, but if Ole Miss plays the way they have been, they should win.

Florida vs. Florida St
47-21 Florida

This game will probably be closer than this, but I'm predicting it to be a landslide due to the way Florida has been playing lately. I don't see them overlooking state. Florida goes to the dome with 1 loss and jumps to #3 in the BCS.

Texas vs. Texas A&M -> For those that dont know, this game comes on Thursday night.
834-79 Texas

Texas will most likely blow this game out of proportion trying to get favor with the computers. Won't matter due to OU's blowout of Tech last week. Texas wins but jumps down to #4 in the polls behind Alabama, OU, and Florida. Texas has no chance of going to the Big 12 dance or the BCS championship for that matter

OU vs. OKSt
41-27 OU

OU should post a solid win against OKSt, according to the way both teams have been playing. OU will leap Texas with this win and jump to #2 in the BCS. Unless OU loses this game, they should go to the Big 12 dance with Mizzou.

GA vs. GATech
30-10

Georgia should win this one, but you can't count out Georgia Tech. I see Georgia dominating after the half.

I think GTech has a good shot against Georgia

I agree, especially since Georgia has been looking weak in the last few games. I think they'll go tied into the half but I don't think Tech's got the stamina to keep up with Georgia in the second half. We'll see. I like Tech, I just don't think they can pull it out.

I disagree. GT's offense is great for a team in an under-dog role because they can negate Georgia's talent by controlling the pace of the game and limiting possessions. Miami has a lot better athletes overall than GT, yet GT dominated the game by just controlling the ball.

Gtech will smoke Georgia

other than that I see nothing else wrong with your analysis

don't count out OSU, its a huge rivalry and they will come to play. I wouldn't be shocked if they beat OU.

I think Florida will blow State out of the water just like they have been killing everyone else the past few game. Other than that I agree with pretty much everything else.

yeah the spread is surprisingly low with florida

i really think urban is going to get florida to put up huge numbers for bcs style

yeah the spread is surprisingly low with florida

i really think urban is going to get florida to put up huge numbers for bcs style

Bama is favored by 14. I think that it should be 7 though. This is the most unpredictable game of all the rivals. Who knows though? Bama has waited 7 years for this. They might just try and steam roll them and never let off the gas.

Bama is favored by 14. I think that it should be 7 though. This is the most unpredictable game of all the rivals. Who knows though? Bama has waited 7 years for this. They might just try and steam roll them and never let off the gas.

i think the line is good where its at

i want to take bama knowing that auburn is having a rough year and this is definitely a different bama team than last year

while i think this is an easy cover of 14 i wouldn't put any money on it

however, the florida line looks like free money depending on how much 2nd and 3rd string time happens

yeah this is def. techs year to beat georgia. I will be in athens for that game and I am stoked

they got 472 rushing yards against miami

Back