Cata leaks starting

lol... i swear there must be a curse associated with blizzard employee spinoffs which all end up failing... except maybe guildwars which was meh.

And people are anticipating it may be later than the holiday season. What other shitty content patches will they add until then? Another loot pinata?

And people are anticipating it may be later than the holiday season. What other shitty content patches will they add until then? Another loot pinata?

lol It will be out before November.

F&F Alpha doesn't last that long and Beta is only a couple of months.

It will most definitely come out before Thanksgiving to maximize holiday sales.

Maybe, but remember they also have SC2 releasing in July. A very anticipated game releasing at a time when sales are generally slow. That will definitely help, could in theory buy them some time while everyone digs into SC2. Personally I'm skeptical of a November release, asking to pull the alpha info leads me to believe they aren't completely sure about the state of the game. Not certain enough for a November release anyway. We'll see though.

Well it looked like they hadn't finished populating the zones, but I imagine it will be the same as with vanilla, bc and wotlk. The early zones will be complete, the later zones/raids can be completed and implemented after the release.

Well it looked like they hadn't finished populating the zones, but I imagine it will be the same as with vanilla, bc and wotlk. The early zones will be complete, the later zones/raids can be completed and implemented after the release.

The descriptions of the new zones on the site gives me the impression they are going to use the phasing tech a lot more, maybe that could eat up some time especially if they are doing whole zones with phasing?

It will definitely be out by the end of the year.

Blizzard said at Blizzcon that they were releasing two games this year, and one of them was already confirmed to be Starcraft 2.

It's safe to assume the other is Cataclysm. :shrug:

Then I can play for another 2-3 months, get bored, and retire till the next expansion. :lol:

Back