Camp Fire aftermath

Innocent of what exactly, anyway?

Innocent of buying an overpriced house in a likely fire zone in a state run by the exact morons that they elected who have been proven to have been advised to change their policies because their policies encouraged fires?

Or some kind of different "innocent"?

innocent like the fucktards cheering the vegas shooter because he shot up a country music festival?

Maybe I wasn't clear, I guess?

Fuck California.

I'll tell you that now, tomorrow, last week, in person, on the internet, over the phone, beamed by satellite, or via smoke signals.

Fuck California, everything it stands for, and everyone in it.

Fuck California.

I hope the entire state burns to the ground. It would be the best thing that California has ever done for this country since the Gold Rush.

:king::king::king:

I mean if saying ur a peice of shit for cheering on the death of innocent ppl to natural disasters is virtue signalling then guilty as charged

"innocent" is very subjective..

Lets remove the actual what I consider "innocent". People who just want to go about their lives without trying to shove their beliefs down everyone's throat by force.

and

Children

----------end of line----------------------

Damn u guys are fucked up

British Columbia is blocking a pipeline from where I live which is *Actually* killing our economy, people there are foolish liberals causing major harm to us and yet if never ever for a moment even entertain any positive thoughts if something horrible happened to the random people who lived there

America is beyond hope

Damn u guys are fucked up

British Columbia is blocking a pipeline from where I live which is *Actually* killing our economy, people there are foolish liberals causing major harm to us and yet if never ever for a moment even entertain any positive thoughts if something horrible happened to the random people who lived there

America is beyond hope

lol a pipeline

yeah, we're way beyond that.

hope you never get to this point.

but yeah, we are beyond hope. there will be blood now.

it's fun to try and pigeonhole who the bored edgy trolls are here and who are the genuine bitter misanthropes :).

Didn't u know everyone that lives within an arbitrary imaginary geographic border is like some kind of factory printed automaton who believes the same thing

Back