California Sucks Change My Mind

if u choose 2 live in commiefornia u deserve it tbh

it was either this article or another one that said it took him months to build up this much shit in a container

which really has me questioning if it was really hot diarrhea

i mean did he microwave it? temper it on a camp stove?

I know doubt the quality standards were even as good as the article depicted

I mean talk about being one upset cali customer

this isn't worth paying 4k a month for a studio for room temp feces

i mean even the moment ur poop evacuates ur butt, its gonna lose a lot of temperature really quickly

that is why geothermal hot springs are so popular with hippy types

locks in that authentic flavor

Sous-vide

i always thought it was because they were cheap and refused to work

omfg that idaho shit is great, true patriot gonna :flag: resist :flag: californication w/ some vistaprint business cards

Ha Ha Ha Ha , , , , , too bad California hasn ' t burnt to an over cooked tator tot yet. I mean heck , God is trying his hardest .

Bless them Californian ' s hearts . No one should have to endure that life style by being born into it .

I agree. As a LA native its too crowded, leave!
If you are not making six figures its no place to be. However we still have the 5th-6th largest economy in the world and people flock here.

sinep do u actually watch 20 minute videos of crazy people ranting to themselves in the car?

California Derangement Syndrome in full effect

imagine being this mad about a place that doesn't affect you :lol:

California Derangement Syndrome in full effect

imagine being this mad about a place that doesn't affect you :lol:

Unfortunately, California does affect us. It affects us way too much, actually. California idiots suck, bro. Face it. And your deflection use of the derangement syndrome is stupid.

Im a fan of California. Nice to have an ongoing example of the left failing miserably. Should be a good show for the next decade!

So I'm going online to pay my California
Vehicle Registration Renewal
for our 2005 Dodge truck -- $161
already high with taxes I get to their site and read
'DMV's customers will be charged a 2.1% service fee on all debit and credit card transactions made on the DMV website, DMV Now Kiosks, and automated telephone system.'

really? Fuck California

tbh I love living in california

best food best beer best wine best climate etc

lmfao

Back