California Sucks Change My Mind

KingSobieski

Veteran XX
IMG-3704-1.jpg
[/url]

So, 2 hours a day on the 405 and the privilege of spending $400/month in gas? Why Californian people, WHYYYY????!!!

I took a wrong turn and ended up in tent city USA. Broken down RVs and people shitting in buckets. I even saw a walled off trailer park, I think they're trying to hide it from street view.

I did like seeing all the Mexicans on the corner with Home Depot, made me wish I was contracting so I could roll by yelling TRABAJO BENDAJOS TRABAJO

I dunno the girls are cute and all seem to hate guys from California. Great place to visit.

yes, correct, lots of sun dresses. lots of fat black asses. v nice. lots of top quality ethnic food. had a Cubano sandwich today.

You have to buy the place up the road from me in Montana. This past weekend is the first time I've seen another person out here...and they were just lost. I absolutely love it there and I haven't met one asshole person yet.

This county has 345 people in it and the average age is 56. The Sheriff stopped by to explain that Montana is a shall issue state and he wanted to make sure I had a gun. Fuck I love this place.

yeah, i'm not gonna try to change your mind on that one.

complete impossibility.

moto loves cali. moto does not like libtardloosers tho. just cuz shit peep live in nice place does not make nice place shit.

-moto

The only thing good about Commifornia is the weather.

great weather, great parks, great bike trails, great mtns, great beaches, great hang gliding, great kite boarding, acceptable fishing, acceptable hunting, good camping, great hiking, great paintball, great bars, good motocross, great photo places, yosemite, big sur, .... people are ok when u get away from cities. good trailer parks.

-moto

You have to buy the place up the road from me in Montana. This past weekend is the first time I've seen another person out here...and they were just lost. I absolutely love it there and I haven't met one asshole person yet.

This county has 345 people in it and the average age is 56. The Sheriff stopped by to explain that Montana is a shall issue state and he wanted to make sure I had a gun. Fuck I love this place.

Can't give more rep but would

Back