California Sucks Change My Mind

ya was gonna mention the weather and ya ofcourse ppl who live on the street are gonna flock to places where living on the street wont kill u from cold/weather

same with wealth, where there's extreme wealth, the poor will congregate to try to leech off them

and ya minnesota is only like 90% white fk that

also have u ever been to minnesota

its more canadian than most of canada and has the same weather

(weather which makes me want to rope more often than ill ever admit)

no thanks

tbh there are a lot of places i love during the summer that are pure ass the other 6+ months a year

i'll never understand those ppl that are like 'oh i like winter! so much better than summer, if it's too cold u just wear a jacket'

i hope they all die slowly from frostbite

also this posts contains more words than like my last 3 months of posting

apparently this is what i do when i get one free half hour in a week

lol gg

o i love cali tele, but im not in the low income neighborhoods tho, that's where the trump people live

i remember about 10 years ago this dude transferred to my store from cali. His daughter got accepted at A&M and the fmily decided to just all move to texas cause shit was getting bad in cali with jobs. So they sell their house move to texas and the guy buys a 3 acre ranch house in cash. Buys a harley and pays his daughters tuition and had like 40k left over..

He worked in paint dept at home depot. LOL

never been anywhere with hotter chicks than cali

lots of things suck, but the country is big and ppl can move

i hear vermont/maine/new hampshire are like 95% white ppl if that's ur thing

Living in NH I can say that is true if not living in Manchester NH.

Going to Cali Monday for work, some place in Hemet. Where’s the good non Mexican eats there?

never been anywhere with hotter chicks than cali

Many people overall are better looking in CA. Everyone is a bit more vain. That said, the women are bottom of the barrel as far as relationships, a bunch of feminists who want poly relationships ect. I've talked to women who moved here from other places and they have also noticed that the men are different too, a bit more emasculated than average. It's also more acceptable for men to be moody and emotional in CA, because feminists tell men they should share their feelings, despite women find that to be a big turn off when you get right down to it.

I was vain before I moved to CA, and now when I travel out of state I find that I'm leaps and bounds above other men because I'm in shape, have well groomed hair, whitened teeth, stand up straight, wear cologne and clothes that fit ect.

I just bought an 1/8 of Strawberry Banana at the store. It was more than $40 with tax. It came in a child proof bag. That was another dollar since I always forget to bring them back. I can get similar from a friend for free but it's down in Marin. Just got off work blaze it 420 etc.

Everyone is a bit more vain.

I was vain before I moved to CA, and now when I travel out of state I find that I'm leaps and bounds above other men because I'm in shape, have well groomed hair, whitened teeth, stand up straight, wear cologne and clothes that fit ect.

lol

I know someone that was in the scheduled blackouts, he said it went fine.

EH0Th5rWsAULoB0.jpg:large

Back