Bruce Willis fired from Expendables 3, replaced by Harrison Ford, here's why

HollyW00d

Veteran XX
Bruce Willis 'Demanded $1m Per Day For Expendables 3' | The Expendables | News | MTV UK

That escalated quickly

So much for that bromance

Bruce Willis is claimed to have departed from The Expendables 3 after demanding he be paid $1m per day.

The news of the veteran action movie star's exit from the production emerged earlier this week, with Sylvester Stallone branding him "greedy and lazy" on Twitter.

And now The Hollywood Reporter claims that the Die Hard star's pay demands were the key issue - because he was apparently unhappy with $3m for four days' shooting in Bulgaria.

"He said he'd drop out unless he got $4 million," a source told THR. "A million dollars a day. Stallone and everybody else involved said no."

Stallone then apparently got in touch with Harrison Ford - who was happy to be drafted in.

The mole continued: "I think [Willis] was pretty surprised he was replaced in 72 hours by Harrison Ford — a better actor, a much nicer person and a more interesting direction for the film."

Willis' representative refused to comment for THR.

500full.jpg

way to be, willis

i think 3m for 4 days pretty good

also, you wonder why movies cost 100+ million to make now
hangover 3 cost 90 million what the fuck

million a day isn't too cray cray when you think about some tv actors getting that per episode which is likely a shorter day and usually in california

he quit coz he didnt want $3m for four days?

hey, I can take his roll, no fucking problem.

$1500 per week would be just fucking fine with me :D

but yah, Willy has felt the fucking power with this one.. lool replaced in 72 hours! ah-ah

mother fucker

:birthday:

and i thought he was a cool guy, who takes care of children who sees the dead etc.. and saving the world from asteroids.. oh well.

Don't they film these in shit hole India's Bollywood?

I don't blame Bruce Willis one bit.

bro

what's so shit-hole about bollywood????

ya it's in india, but the people involved in the bollywood biz are the top .1% of the billion+ population

i don't need to point out that there's like 5 times as much money involved there as there is in hollywood, do i??

Ya, this saddens me. Always had tremendous respect for Bruce, one of my favorite all time actors.

What a dick. :(

Good thing is, I'm a big fan of Harrison Ford as well! And the Expendables!

:)

I hope a badguy winds up on Stallone's plane and Ford says "GET OFF HIS PLANE" and kicks him out the door.

Back