BREWFEST

Anyone got a good place to jump for Brewfest on Alliance side? One of the achievements to ge thte Brewmaster title is to get completely smashed and fall 65 yards during the event. Obviously Horde has Thunderbluff, and my toon is a rogue so I get catfall.

I know there really isn't a mod/addon to measure that kind of vertical distance, think there's a decent place to do it? That huge mountain you can free fall off of in Feralas?

do what? i haven't heard of this..

so you just get drunk and jump from the bluffs in tb? thats it?

It's one of the things you need to do to earn the Brewmaster title. List includes:

- Eating one of every specialty food.
- Drinking one of evert specialty brew.
- Acquire a Brewfest mount.
- Acquire the Wortinger vanity pet.
- Complete the Dark Iron invasion event.
- Drink each of the 12 brews from Brew of the Month club.
- Get completely smashed and fall 65 yards during Brewfest.
- Kill Coren Direbrew
- Wear three pieces of Brewfest garb, get completely smashed, and /dance in Dalaran.

If you're in the Lich King beta or ever the PTR you can view them all in Achievements. They show them all of them to you so you can check them off.

first time doing the brewfest boss the swift brewfest ram dropped and i won the roll. i also got the maiden trinket that summons some bitch. won that roll as well :)

i did it about 8 times in 1 day, the only day i did it. I got 2 45 STA trinkets, the tanking trinket, the AP trinket, and the kodo.

I'm presently on AP Empty Mug, and the Shanker. No kodo drops yet, but that's all I really want. I've been rocking the Ram since last year when the mounts were the 200 ticket item.

I'd like the remote and the two maiden trinkets byt that's wishful thinking.

Well I think 26 is the magic number. 26 tickets you can do in one keg run daily. I got 24 and I was literally a second from turning in 26 and it was a pretty flawless run. slight hangups on terrain and what not during the whole may have made up the last full second I would have needed to complete it.

That's alliance side with EZ-mode, not sure about Horde.

Back