Brewfest Pwnage

I had all of that by the 3rd day across 2 toons.

The dagger is interesting to me due to the looks and of course. it drops when i wasn't on my rogue.

A buddy gave me a Tankard O'Terror becasue he was a mage and didn't have a need for it, then a 2nd dropped for me. http://www.wowhead.com/?item=48663

the 2.0 on the dagger does interest me... think this would be any better of a wep in pvp, pessi?

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=49120

Last edited:
the black night dropped for me last night as well.

Last night was my fucking night

I won the drake in culling of stratholme
I had a tank o terror given to me, I had a tank o terror drop
I had a brew fest mount drop (lost the roll but a good friend got it)
Revised that bank toon finally had enough stored away to buy epic flying.
I saw the 2.0 Direbrew's Shanker 2.0 drop but i was on my druid tanking.. :(

Not bad for a toon that hit 80 2 weeks ago.

Someone made a mole machine a couple minutes before raid start the other night and I clicked it not knowing what it was because I don't do holiday shit and ended up in BRD. I was not pleased.

Fuck you Zeph, I've done 2 - 3 direbrew runs each day since it started on up to three toons and I only saw one mount drop (the ram) and the rogue who got so lost in BRD we had to summon him OUT won it. Now I just get Brewmaster achievement and call it on my main and work on one alt who has three mugs so I feel obligated to do brewfest stuff on her.

Someone made a mole machine a couple minutes before raid start the other night and I clicked it not knowing what it was because I don't do holiday shit and ended up in BRD. I was not pleased.

:rofl: Usually people wait until brewfest is over and then do it, but most people bust on the holidays just for the violet proto-drake anyway.

Last edited:

Hahah False didnt someone do that to us on a raid 1 night? I was mad as hell.

we've been doing 15-18 summons per day and have only seen 2 mounts (1 each). 5 of the tankards though, only 1 remote as well

I've had a ram since the first Brewfest, when you had to actually work for it. :razz:

Never seen a remote or a kodo drop in 3 years doing the event.

But I have my big gay drake now so I'm taking a break from the game.

I've had a ram since the first Brewfest, when you had to actually work for it. :razz:

Never seen a remote or a kodo drop in 3 years doing the event.

But I have my big gay drake now so I'm taking a break from the game.

My rogues did likewise, got that last 200 tickets for the stamp in on the very last day. Picked up both rams even though I didn't even have training for the epic at the time.

Only saw one mount drop the whole time, after the first week I got Brewmaster and all his trinket shit and gave up.

Back