Brewfest Pwnage

alright i will bite, I dont know anything about paladins but how the fuck do you not understand retribution?

i always hear my guild mates say how you face roll for ret and how its literally like 5 buttons.

alright i will bite, I dont know anything about paladins but how the fuck do you not understand retribution?

i always hear my guild mates say how you face roll for ret and how its literally like 5 buttons.

he left out pretty fucking important talents, he was made fun of relentlessly, and claimed it was a "pvp spec"

pvp specs that forget Judgements of the Wise - Spell - World of Warcraft

el oh el, there isn't a paladin spec out there that goes that deep in ret and doesn't pick that up

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Gabelous&group=2

apparently still can't spec very well, or glyph

Last edited:
about the only thing i have to know about ret is this. I wear leather armor so when they get near me run away :(

they are fucking retarded OP.

I can only imagine how shitty you are as a rogue, when you couldn't even get ret down :(

Meh, the rogue I have had forever and a day but since she's alliance I don't play her much I really don't want to faction-change her. She's also a rogue without a guild, which means getting her gear is a pain in the ass and I'm probably too lazy to maintain all the little shit you need to do to put out good DPS as mutilate on top of getting to hit cap, etc.

I haven't changed that ret spec in a good 3 - 4 months, back when Command was simply a "maybe" which would hit like a truck but only if it procced. I don't pay as much attention to PvE ret because I don't like failadins. If you choose to be a paladin you should at the very least have Holy or Prot as a secondary spec. I usually blame the ret pallies when I do 25-pugs and there's six paladins and only two blessings up. Criticize me all you want, really don't give a fuck, that ret spec may not be spreadsheet-perfect but 1. it's a goddamn game and 2. it throws out big numbers when I'm in a BG or WG and my toughest decision is whether to use my Art of War on an Exorcism or a Flash.

Last edited:
Just an FYI, Command hasn't been good in a hell of a lot longer than 3-4 months.

Last time I looked at it it was the usual "fuckton of holy damage when it procs" thing and most people used the glyph to make it more reliable. And since they took out Blood/Martyr more or less leaves Righteousness and Corruption, and I don't think anyone uses Righteousness until they level to a better blessing.

Then again I shouldn't be assuming that ret spec isn't THAT weak and they are simply trying to bait a troll.

You could have just Google'd it before you took the time to reply. It would have saved you from typing a paragraph and educated you at the same time.

Meh, the rogue I have had forever and a day but since she's alliance I don't play her much I really don't want to faction-change her. She's also a rogue without a guild, which means getting her gear is a pain in the ass and I'm probably too lazy to maintain all the little shit you need to do to put out good DPS as mutilate on top of getting to hit cap, etc.

I haven't changed that ret spec in a good 3 - 4 months, back when Command was simply a "maybe" which would hit like a truck but only if it procced. I don't pay as much attention to PvE ret because I don't like failadins. If you choose to be a paladin you should at the very least have Holy or Prot as a secondary spec. I usually blame the ret pallies when I do 25-pugs and there's six paladins and only two blessings up. Criticize me all you want, really don't give a fuck, that ret spec may not be spreadsheet-perfect but 1. it's a goddamn game and 2. it throws out big numbers when I'm in a BG or WG and my toughest decision is whether to use my Art of War on an Exorcism or a Flash.

LOL u can never go wrong blamin a retardin

Last time I looked at it it was the usual "fuckton of holy damage when it procs" thing and most people used the glyph to make it more reliable. And since they took out Blood/Martyr more or less leaves Righteousness and Corruption, and I don't think anyone uses Righteousness until they level to a better blessing.

Then again I shouldn't be assuming that ret spec isn't THAT weak and they are simply trying to bait a troll.
Or you're just fucking retarded. (Hint: That's the correct one)

Or you're just fucking retarded. (Hint: That's the correct one)

You never noticed I stopped caring what you say a good... probably two years ago? WOW GUYS COMMAND Is LIKE ANOTHER DIVINE STORM NOW LOL!!?! I'd wager at least half of the player base are DPS, either solely (mage, hunter, rogue, warlock) or in a hybrid which could tank or heal. If not half then more, which is why I like to tank or heal though I prefer healing on my priest. I enjoy tanking, and despite what Adren and the some of the other StK faggots I do it well enough for most casual guild runs. I'm ont bleeding edge progression because it's a fucking game, I want to have fun playing my games and not treat it like a goddamn part-time job.

Last edited:
Playtime has very little to do with being terrible. Your casualness does not cause or prevent you from being fucking horrible at the game.

Playtime has very little to do with being terrible. Your casualness does not cause or prevent you from being fucking horrible at the game.

Prove to me I'm horrible at this game. Go through every class, every spec, every arena comp group, and prove beyond a shadow of a doubt I'm horrible at the game overall.

Do you ever go to a mental hospital to prove to a retard that he's retarded? Who has time in the world for that?

If you'd shut your trap once in a while instead of constantly spewing off wrong information, no one would call you retarded. There are a lot of below average players who don't share their (lack of) knowledge of the game.

Do you ever go to a mental hospital to prove to a retard that he's retarded? Who has time in the world for that?

If you'd shut your trap once in a while instead of constantly spewing off wrong information, no one would call you retarded. There are a lot of below average players who don't share their (lack of) knowledge of the game.

Good, then chronicle all the wrong information I've spewer forth and make sure it's in chronological order by class I have played followed by the group role.

Then you can STFU about it and not being butt-hurt.

Good, then chronicle all the wrong information I've spewer forth and make sure it's in chronological order by class I have played followed by the group role.

Then you can STFU about it and not being butt-hurt.

Again, read every thread, it's well documented.

Back