[Breaking] U.N. is preparing to attack New York.

unfit for dog food

you piss me off because you get close as to the concerns of the day and then you totally damage whatever position you choose to ignorantly throw yourself behind. you have no ethos what so ever, so your very association with a particular argument is detrimental. I dont reject your claims on the basis that you're a scum pile of turd, I reject them based on the legitimate reasons I laid out before you wanted to accuse me of being a troll so it's not ad hominem at all.

Dog food? Seriously? How does it feel still stuck with a grade school mentality?

I am not damaging anything and I absolutely loath ignorance. You do not know me well enough to bring my character into question so fuck you. Aristotle, Plato, Solon, and Pythagoras are well respected by me and their teachings have helped me posses a better understanding of not only myself but Humanity as well. Your rejection is moot and your reasoning is as flawed as you are.

I posted valid, pertinent, and irrefutable evidence evil is afoot which resulted in you and your boyfriend choosing to attack me when a simple "Thank You" would have sufficed. Your efforts are misdirected and futile.

There has already been 136+ views of this thread which means folks are getting the information I have provided despite your efforts to derail this important thread.

Last edited:
Hey guys watch out this dude being hired by the UN is going to attack all of us....or was he going to grab our guns....or is he going to grab guns and integrate our returning veterans from overseas back into society.....which sounds kinda cool actually....but its bad I guess.

I don't know because I see several different conspiracy theories here and none of them makes much sense.

EDIT: If you wanted a serious conversation on this subject please see the exit and find a website with like minded nutjobs as the dots you are attempting to connect here are on different pages.

Last edited:
It's not just one person.

These positions are located in field missions of Peace Operations. The DDR Officer typically reports to the head of a work unit or to a senior official responsible for DDR operations in a field location, though this may vary depending on the mission structure. The focus of these jobs is to lead the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of DDR programmes, operations and other related activities in the country or region concerned.

Responsibilities Within delegated authority, the Programme Officer will be responsible for the following duties:

Act as a Focal Point for DDR components for 2-3 missions, responsible for planning, support to implementation and evaluation

• Participate in DPKO and Integrated Task Force planning meetings for the establishment of a new peacekeeping mission with a potential DDR component;
• Provide technical assistance to peace negotiations;
• Participate in technical assessment missions;
• Advise, develop and review (as appropriate) initial DDR functional strategy and concept of operations for further development into a full programme by the DDR component and the National DDR Commission;
• Develop and review the DDR input to the reports of the Secretary-General to the Security Council;
• Develop initial result-based framework and budget for new DDR components in new mission;
• Liaise with UNDP and donor community to raise voluntary contributions for DDR programmes;
• Present and/or defend new and subsequent DDR budgetary requirements in the ACABQ and the 5th Committee of the General Assembly;
• Develop staffing structure and terms of reference for a DDR component, including terms of integration with other UN agencies, funds and programmes;
• Provide technical clearance for applicants to DDR units in new and ongoing missions;
• Provide Headquarters support in planning the civilian and military logistics support for DDR;
• Continually review DDR programme strategy and implementation through relevant documents, reports and code cables;
• Conduct field missions to assess implementation of established DDR programmes;
• Identify potential problems and issues to be addressed and suggest remedies to DDR units in the field;
• Liaise with Member States, UN actors and other DDR interested partners to represent the mission's DDR component at the Headquarters level;
• Establish and maintain an outreach network with CSOs and IGOs active in the area of DDR.(b) Support the doctrine development work in the area of DDR in the department, with the Interagency working group on DDR and other relevant national and international actors working on DDR issues
• Contribute to department-level or Policy Committee-level policy development work on DDR and related issues;
• Maintain and further develop the Integrated DDR Standards – a set of interagency policies, guidelines and procedures on DDR;
• On behalf of the Chief of the DDR Section, co-chair the lnter-Agency Working Group (IAWG) on DDR, contribute to bringing coherence to the interaction of the UN system and its partners on DDR;
• Supervise the Associate Expert (Junior Professional Officer) in the development and maintenance of the web-based United Nations DDR Resource Centre;
• Liaise with others (UN, regional organisations and Member States) providing DDR training.

Last edited:
Conceptual analytical and evaluative skills to conduct independent research and analysis, including familiarity with and experience in the use of various research sources, including electronic sources on the internet, intranet and other databases. Ability to apply judgment in the context of assignments given, plan own work and manage conflicting priorities. Shows pride in work and in achievements; demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns.

EDIT: If you wanted a serious conversation on this subject please see the exit and find a website with like minded nutjobs as the dots you are attempting to connect here are on different pages.

You are thinking in one dimensional terms rather than multidimensional terms. Which is why you fail to understand the dots to begin with. The pattern the dots make is asymmetrical by design. Try and keep up. For your sake.

Perfect job for a psychopathic drone. I will look for you on the field you treasonous piece of shit.

EDIT: ProTip for those who are awake to the dire situation at hand. There is going to be another False Flag event.

Last edited:
The CDC in Atlanta fucked up and released Anthrax the other day.

Reuters - CDC reassigns director of lab behind anthrax blunder

It's no coincidence these armored UN vehicles are near Atlanta.

ooqf.jpg

Haiti has over 40,000 folks infected with a very bad disease.

2mn0tnd.jpg

The Kenyan Muslim in the Oval Office is allowing illegal aliens who have MRSA, Hepatitis, Tuberculosis, Pneumonia, and super STD's to enter our country.

DUMPING OF ILLEGAL INFECTED DISEASED CHILDREN IN MANY STATES COULD CREATE AN EPIDEMIC

Now are the "dots" making sense or are you drone types still full of yourselves?

Last edited:
I know some of you are slow so here is a simple explanation. What we are witnessing is Asymmetrical Warfare. Perpetrated by our hijacked government. They are staging for their planned attack. We are going to be hit on many fronts all at once. Their goal is domination and in order for their attack to be successful they are going to bring about a huge artificial crisis that will cause confusion which then will allow them to take advantage and carry out their agenda of evil.

What is to come will come.

Last edited:
I had chili dogs and lots of beer yesterday. I just woke up at 5:30am to shit. The smell was more enjoyable than this thread. The end.

Back