[Breaking] U.N. is preparing to attack New York.

U.N. is preparing to attack New York.

U.N. Career Opportunities - Disarmament, Demobilization and Reintegration Officer, P4

Simply Hired - Disarmament, Demobilization and Reintegration Officer

Screenshots:

2wgheut.jpg

359mxqu.jpg

rsa9uh.jpg

24lnccj.jpg

CLIFFS:

- The United Nations is hiring traitors to violate the 2nd Amendment!
- Remember and honor your oaths!
- Aim for the blue helmets!
- Defend the Constitution!
- If the Constitution is no more defend the people!
- God Bless the United States of America!

Last edited:
The fact the UN is hiring for Disarmament jobs in New York doesn't alarm you? You cannot possibly be serious. Would you hire someone you do not intend to put to work?

yeah, I didn't see anywhere stating where the field activities would take place in anything you posted, the big assumption

yeah, I didn't see anywhere stating where the field activities would take place in anything you posted, the big assumption

If you actually read what their ad says you can easily surmise where.

I'm wondering if he doesn't know where the UN headquarters is located.

Everyone knows the UN HQ is in Manhattan. First Ave on the West. East 42nd St to the South. East 48th St on the North and the East River to the East. 40.7494° N / 73.9681° W

2qvz0n7.jpg

They have been planning this for a very long time and now they are hiring dip shits like you two. Which means they intend to finally implement their plan.

un-twisted-gun.jpg

Last edited:
I'm enjoying a nice dose of observation. Oh and nice ninja edit you bitch. You LOL and I told you its no laughing matter then you edited your LOL to the map link.

If you actually read what their ad says you can easily surmise where.

Everyone knows the UN HQ is in Manhattan. First Ave on the West. East 42nd St to the South. East 48th St on the North and the East River to the East.

2qvz0n7.jpg

They have been planning this for a very long time and now they are hiring dip shits like you two. Which means they intend to finally implement their plan.

un-twisted-gun.jpg

I did actually read every word of the links you posted, and you assume, it's ambiguous

I certainly dont trust the UN, and think they do have an agenda that's contrary to the good fortune of me and mine, and when you chase down a windmill like this you layer them with another veneer of credibility, because people get used to claims like this, without fact or basis, and ignore the legitimate claims that do have fact or basis because of that acclimation.

I did actually read every word of the links you posted

The fuck you did considering the first screenshot. I'm not assuming a damned thing. The UN is hiring Disarmament, Demobilization, and Reintegration Officers. Not me.

2janw51.jpg

Still confused? If so I will simplify the situation, as much as possible, to help you understand due to your intellectual shortcomings.

THIS IS A VERY BAD THING!

Last edited:
The fuck you did considering the first screenshot. I'm not assuming a fucking thing. The UN is hiring Disarmament, Demobilization, and Reintegration Officers. Not me.

2janw51.jpg

Still confused?

not at all, you are the confused one, I'm not sure why I even bothered

it's possible the UN is hiring agents to disarm Americans

or it's possible that the UN, being staged in NY, in the era of jet travel, is hiring for a division with a mission consistent with the UN's behavior

nothing in anything you posted tells us which, so for you to assume the chicken little conclusion....

Last edited:
Disarmament is the collection, documentation, control and disposal of small arms, ammunition, explosives and light and heavy weapons from combatants and often from the civilian population.

Demobilization is the formal and controlled discharge of active combatants from armed forces and groups, including a phase of “reinsertion” which provides short-term assistance to ex-combatants.

Reintegration is the process by which ex-combatants acquire civilian status and gain sustainable employment and income. It is a political, social and economic process with an open time-frame, primarily taking place in communities at the local level.

Exactly.

Disarmament is the act of reducing, limiting, or abolishing weapons. Disarmament generally refers to a country's military or specific type of weaponry.

Demobilization is the process of standing down a nation's armed forces from combat-ready status.

Reintegration is also an appropriate term to use with veterans who are returning from deployment in the military.

Last edited:
I was going to make a crack about how you should ctrl-k and donate off your organs to be of your maximum utility, but I realized even that wouldnt work...

Thank you two nits for the ad hominem attacks. Lets everyone know you are full of shit. You two are purposely trying to distract from the facts by obfuscating the obvious with 3rd grade schoolyard tactics. The UN wants you dead too. You are not special despite what you may think.

Last edited:
unfit for dog food

you piss me off because you get close as to the concerns of the day and then you totally damage whatever position you choose to ignorantly throw yourself behind. you have no ethos what so ever, so your very association with a particular argument is detrimental. I dont reject your claims on the basis that you're a scum pile of turd, I reject them based on the legitimate reasons I laid out before you wanted to accuse me of being a troll so it's not ad hominem at all.

Back