blizzjews ban freespeech to suck china knob... lulz ensue

Separate topic i dont follow gaming at all...

Is HiRez making money off any of their crappy games or are they dead now? What happened to that shitty Smite game?

Hi-Rez Studios - Wikipedia
The Hi-Rez Studios Twitter account tweeted on February 5th, 2019 that they had fired community manager Thomas Cheung [5] after being arrested on charges of child sex solicitation along with 20 others in a joint sting operation by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and Georgia Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force.

Bunch of Blizzjoo "leaks" today ahead of Jizzcon. The hype machine is in full swing despite all the bad press lately.

ya bunch of stuff no1 cares about... sure some may b stoked on d4, but i stopped giving a fk around d2

plus i dont expect much from any title cuz all the good blizz doods left. and it takes good people to make good games.

Is there anyone alive that didn't know that Blizzard was gonna cancel Q&A?

There is no way they were gonna let the populace piranha the meat off that bone.

BTW, anyone not adhering to the new policies of our new Blizzard overlords will be hunted down by Christian Bale.

if bliz are the empire... then bethesda hav become the gungans

we herd u hate fallout76, the worst release of all time... well your gonna love paying 13/month for it! :rofl:

Last edited:
As much as I hate big publishers for turning games into complete piles of shit, I have an equal loathing for Sterling et al for never shutting up about them.

Why is the discussion week after week about games like Destiny 2, FO76 or Anthem? The highest praise you can give these companies is your continued attention for months for games which never deserved any.

I'm sure a game like outer worlds will release to relatively large acclaim and then all the YT fags will go right back to "Bethesda this and that" for another 10 months. It's amazing that a company like Bethesda gets mentioned at all these days-- what was their last good game? FO New Vegas?

As much as I hate big publishers for turning games into complete piles of shit, I have an equal loathing for Sterling et al for never shutting up about them.

Why is the discussion week after week about games like Destiny 2, FO76 or Anthem? The highest praise you can give these companies is your continued attention for months for games which never deserved any.

I'm sure a game like outer worlds will release to relatively large acclaim and then all the YT fags will go right back to "Bethesda this and that" for another 10 months. It's amazing that a company like Bethesda gets mentioned at all these days-- what was their last good game? FO New Vegas?

ya this

who wants a hobby that is 100% bitching

it's entitled baby syndrome

Funnily enough, Jim has made a video addressing that exact question 4 years ago (skip to 1:33 for real ep start):

publishers want you to not play their shitty games and not care about them enough to talk about them?

get real, jim's quisition needs content and he makes money from bitching about things that people will buy anyway

if he spent his time talking about some obscure or retro game that is actually good, how would that help ea? right it wouldn't, but he'd lose viewers doing it

video is a format for people with 3rd grade reading comprehension like yourself

i ain't wasting 14 minutes on some shit i could speed read in 45 seconds

but i did give it a fair 45 second shot and heard a whiny baby crying about how he's going to change the gaming industry with his tears

Back