blizzjews ban freespeech to suck china knob... lulz ensue

HaPpY

Veteran XX
kinda ofn but 2 lazy to post earlier

clitts:
1. shitstone player yells: free HK la ^^ keke! at tourney
2. blizzjews ban him for year, take his prize$, and fire the 2 casters for somehow not stopping him
FYI: activision is all-in on china market
3. shitstorm ensues with US politicians calling blizzjews out
4. blizzjews silent until media safe friday night with weak statement from ceo authored by someone in china lolol
5. blizzjews cancel recent overwatch event "fear of fans"
6. shitstorm continues and blizzcon (2week from now) will be lollerskatepark

not that im against china... our society full of degenerates could use a social credit system else be organ harvested... not that i want nigger organs lol.

btw im also shorting activision in addition to disney... gon b rich bich! :roller:

Last edited:
The spirit of Absent is in you.

I actually agree with all of this. Jews only want money. It's the reason the economy will eventually collapse, because of greed. Every civilization that has interest on loans eventually fails because the bubble bursts and the bankers take back all the property. It's the reason Hitler wanted to kill all the jews, because of interest on loans. But we're not supposed to talk about that.
109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250
and
Expulsions and exoduses of Jews - Wikipedia

Last edited:
The spirit of Absent is in you.

I actually agree with all of this. Jews only want money. It's the reason the economy will eventually collapse, because of greed. Every civilization that has interest on loans eventually fails because the bubble bursts and the bankers take back all the property.

they say that unjust antisemitism is what caused the holocaust

that this is why we can't call them out or say mean things to them

or even about them

we can't question anything that they say or do ever

in fact we can't even repeat their own words to others, verbatim, without that also being a spicy canard

but that doesn't make sense because their absolute "semitism" behavior clearly got them kicked out of 300+ other countries long before that.......109 over the centuries not even counting Germany which they tried to encourage to move somewhere else

Haavara Agreement - Wikipedia

nobody taught me this one in HS

or college

or even graduate level college curriculum on WW2

wonder why?

Expulsions and exoduses of Jews - Wikipedia

better version here imo:

COMPLETE LIST OF JEWISH EXPULSIONS (1,030) s Empire

in fact this cow on twitter taught me more than public school did on this

1. The Jew - Goy relationship is asymmetrical

The Jew strategy in nature is super tribal (discriminatory) behavior while living inside some host population

There's only one problem with that:

2. If the host population (which is a lot larger) reciprocates that tribal discriminatory behavior against them then the J*ws are absolutely fucked

So they have a double standard where they discriminate against you but they don't want you discriminating against them

3. This is why they tell you "discrimination" is the ultimate evil

Basically they want you regarding and treating them as equals

This is where the "all humans are equal" bullshit comes from

4. So in an ideal situation, they want to be hoarding all kinds of wealth and power among themselves by aggressively discriminating while having the host population not discriminate back

If they manage to create this double standard they can get rich and powerful as fuck

5. So this is why they brainwash themselves with "we are god's chosen special people" while they brainwash you and your family with "all humans are equal and if you discriminate you are basically Hitler who is worse than Satan"

moo moo cow on Twitter:

and this is why they must silence us

they must censor us

no amount of programming can shut this mindset exposure off once you see what is really going on. once you realize their tricks. see what they are really doing and have done to us through blood libel for our entire existence.

Last edited:
Man I so hope President Donald Trump is serious about pulling out of the middle East or at least backing out of wars...less is better?

We've got to start breaking away from there... Both within and without.

Last edited:
EHCXe10XkAAvLw7.jpg

jew don't say

it was like we could smell it

China will pull their money out, Americans and Euros will bitch for a week then resume payments.

worked for our entire tech industry so far

can't wait to see my GOOGLE + FB social credit score soon

hopefully it doesn't get my bank account shut down and off cause I had a bad opinion on the internet about a product placement somewhere

i live a couple blocks away from the chinese embassy and i'd just like to take this moment to say fuck you hong kong and fuck you blizzard

i remember going to canada when hong kong was first transitioned back to china from the brits

how the airport was wall to wall and as far as the eye could see HK people going to Vancouver trying to get away from that place as early as they could

now they say 40%+ want to escape from there again.....HK that is

kinda ofn but 2 lazy to post earlier

clitts:
1. shitstone player yells: free HK la ^^ keke! at tourney
2. blizzjews ban him for year, take his prize$, and fire the 2 casters for somehow not stopping him
FYI: activision is all-in on china market
3. shitstorm ensues with US politicians calling blizzjews out
4. blizzjews silent until media safe friday night with weak statement from ceo authored by someone in china lolol
5. blizzjews cancel recent overwatch event "fear of fans"
6. shitstorm continues and blizzcon (2week from now) will be lollerskatepark

not that im against china... our society full of degenerates could use a social credit system else be organ harvested... not that i want nigger organs lol.

btw im also shorting activision in addition to disney... gon b rich bich! :roller:

I dont care how many degererates a society has, it never needs a social credit system but i think you were kinda joking on that.

degerates ruin society... and they vote for like minded degerates to enable them further. either nuke them or brainwash them to improve (social credit).

the funny part is everyone reeeeeeing about it will still be pre ordering everything they release and defend the decision lol.

Anyone who doesn't think China is out to dominate the world is a fool.
They play the game differently then what we are used to but it's an old game for them.
Patience, grasshopper.

the funny part is everyone reeeeeeing about it will still be pre ordering everything they release and defend the decision lol.

p much

modern "gamers" r total tools, and blizzard has always (yes, ALWAYS) been srsly overrated and let off the hook by the ~gaming community~ despite decades of putting out really turdly games

i look forward to buying warcraft for the 17th time

btw riot literally trying to be the new blizzard... like cloning every single blizz game, even diabro :lol:

and what perfect timing

Who would have ever thought that Blizzard/Activision is a bunch of Chinese milk cow nipple sucker fiends willing to gut their own mother to get that fat nipple in their mouths?

Never saw that one coming, nope nope nope....

Back