Black & White was a sweet game

B&W was fun for a couple of hours. thenI'd get bored and just start chucking my villagers around or feeding them to my pet.

I liked B&W. Really enjoyable SP game all until the end where they took your damn pet away.

I also like Fable but it looks like they are going console gaming with that stuff now.

B&W was buggy.

Stupid pet would still eat/hurt people even far into the game, being punished every time.

i wasnt patient enough to really learn how to play it

and given how shcokingly horrible tribes 2 was, i probably should have tried to learn it.

but yeah, it was an issue between the chair and the keyboard thats for sure

black & white was a purchase I made back in the day based solely on game mag interviews/previews with no word of mouth or demo.

i was so shattered by how horrible of a game it was and at the money i'd just wasted that i vowed to pirate every game thereafter and buy it if i like it. the horribleness of black & white literally drove me to (mild, internet) crime.

This was my experience for B & W.

Pet poops on villagers house.
"Slap the shit out of pet."
Your pet has learned to poop on villagers houses.

orHXk.jpg

the golden age before everything turned to shit

This was my experience for B & W.

Pet poops on villagers house.
"Slap the shit out of pet."
Your pet has learned to poop on villagers houses.

Actually you can train your pet to poop in fields, increases their growing rate, or you can slap him when he thinks of pooping (He'll fart a lot), and thus train him to never poop, or you can train him to eat his own poop by feeding it to him, reassuring him when he does, and he'll learn to eat his own poop and like it.

Back