Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

According to many jews, they weren't actually slaves, they were revered warriors and craftsman that worked along side the egyptians, not actually slaves.

And likewise according to a large portion of the black community not only are they the original hebrews, they are also the original native americans and didnt come over here on slave ships, because they were already here

:Hmm: juggs history

when real history is too uncomfortable so you have to invent something more palatable :weird:

:classic:

Yeah, the black community can't align themselves with the fact that they weren't kangs and queens, they weren't great warriors, and in fact, their own countrymen not only sold them into slavery, but the decendents of their 'heroes' the moors, actually kicked off the atlantic slave trade

Yeah, the black community can't align themselves with the fact that they weren't kangs and queens, they weren't great warriors, and in fact, their own countrymen not only sold them into slavery, but the decendents of their 'heroes' the moors, actually kicked off the atlantic slave trade

Truth

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) sparred with Tony Bobulinski, a former business partner of Hunter Biden, at a GOP-led impeachment hearing for President Joe Biden on Wednesday.

Ocasio-Cortez pressed Bobulinski to name a “specific crime” committed by President Biden and when he could not do so she turned her ire to the Republican Party for continuing an investigation despite its key witness being arrested by the FBI for lying to officials about the Bidens.

“I have a quick question. Simple. Is it your testimony today that you personally witnessed President Joe Biden commit a crime?” Ocasio-Cortez began.

“I believe the fact that he was sitting with me while I was putting together,” began Bobulinski as Ocasio-Cortez cut in, “Did you witness the president commit a crime? Is it your testimony today?”

“Yes,” Bobulinski replied.

“And what crime did you have you witness?” Ocasio-Cortez pressed.

“How much time do I have to go through it?” Bobulinski, who became famous for interviews with Tucker Carlson, replied.

“It is simple. You name the crime. Did you watch him steal something?” Ocasio-Cortez added.

“Corruption statutes. RICO,” replied Bobulinski as Ocasio-Cortez interjected, “And what is it specifically? What is the crime, sir, specifically?”

After some additional back and forth, Ocasio-Cortez said, “Sir, I reclaim my time. Clearly what we are seeing here today. Is a continuation of the 15-month saga of the Republican majority lost in the desert. Impeachment 101, the majority party or whomever is raising impeachment, must accuse the president of a high crime, a specific high crime or misdemeanor.”

Ocasio-Cortez then asked to enter into the record the House resolution setting up the impeachment inquiry into Biden.

“This resolution does not outline a high crime or misdemeanor,” she said, holding up the document, adding:

It’s not here. Now, when we compare the chairman’s opening from his previous opening, he’s talking about Ukraine and Burisma and all of this. It is, this entire inquiry is based on a blockbuster piece of information that was in a classified skiff room. And inside that room was a document alleging President Biden directly of a $10 million bribery scheme, a $10 million bribery scheme is extremely serious!

But, what happened? What happened a month ago, Mr. Chairman, that document, the FBI arrested the person who offered those allegations for falsifying his testimony and to the FBI. This entire impeachment inquiry is based on an actual, provable individual who has lied. Now, responsible leadership would withdraw an inquiry based on that. Withdraw it.

Instead. What we are seeing is that this committee was warned about the falsehoods of these allegations long before that, warned by Trump’s Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo.

And yet they proceeded anyway. The chairman proceeded anyway. This committee was warned by a Rudy Giuliani associate right here, Lev Parnas. After that document, about the falsehoods of this, then held hearings where your own expert witnesses said that there was no grounds for impeachment, and you proceeded anyway.

And finally, as if none of this was enough, the FBI arrested the individual who was the source of the entire, to quote the chairman heart of the matter, to launch this impeachment inquiry and proceeded anyway. At this point, the story is not the fact that the basis of this impeachment inquiry is wrong. The story is why it’s proceeding anyway. Why is this committee proceeding based on false charges?

And by the way, no charges. I have yet to hear in the chairman’s opening the allegation that they are specifically charging the president of the United States with. I’m hearing about Biden family. I’m hearing about this and that. I am not hearing the specific allegation. By this committee. What is it? It’s not here. And that is the problem. The story is when this committee knew that they were working with falsified evidence! That’s the story. And with that, I yield back.

The RINO rats are leaving the party.
!!YEA!!

The RINO rats are leaving the party, and going to hand congress & senate to the DIMO Party
so they can enact laws that will keep Drumph off the ballot
to save Democracy of course

Only reason this bitch won was through rank choice voting
don't let it happen in your state.

Lisa Murkowski, done with Trump, won't rule out leaving GOP | CNN Politics

America First MAGA Kelly Tshibaka would have won in Alaska, but for bullshit rank choice voting.

Back