Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

23178.jpeg

No one noticed the date on that so called poll? Literally weeks before the election is his source.

I'd like Vanster to quit grasping at straws.

No one noticed the date on that so called poll? Literally weeks before the election is his source.

I'd like Vanster to quit grasping at straws.

lol what's your point? No matter what poll you chose to try to debunk the fact remains Europeans don't like trump

you should be arguing more about why European opinions shouldn't matter rather than trying to debunk what is obviously true

lol what's your point? No matter what poll you chose to try to debunk the fact remains Europeans don't like trump

you should be arguing more about why European opinions shouldn't matter rather than trying to debunk what is obviously true

i do believe that most european government officials and european mainstream media hates trump.

Well, i would agree with havax. Trump clowned them in the media, made them pay up their part of nato, cut access to the red white and blue piggy bank in the paris accords

Biden is more conservative than all western Europe leaders combined. Of course polling will reflect their favouritism of the "left" candidate. Republicans are alien to these people.

Coincidentally this is what made America great to begin with.

Biden is more conservative than all western Europe leaders combined. Of course polling will reflect their favouritism of the "left" candidate. Republicans are alien to these people.

Coincidentally this is what made America great to begin with.

this

europeans seem to be super confused about what conservatives actually are in the US. their right and left and our right and left are totally different things.

I'll never understand the desperate need for European approval, and certainly not from a person whose land they stole.
if you had to choose betwen two neighbors

Dude 1: fucks all the chicks, has a shitty spray tan, pops fireworks and pool parties in the back yard
Dude 2: so old he cant speak or leave the house after 11am qnd never remembers who you are

And i had to cut down a tree on the border of our property

i mean im taking dude 2

vanster + absent and fellow euro retards never talk about us defense policy and how their shitty countries only exist because of us defense spending

absent even used to try the "but we aren't in NATO" defense but he can't even use that now :lol:

I'll never understand the desperate need for European approval, and certainly not from a person whose land they stole.
Only the biggest retards care. In fact, you can pretty much vote in the opposite of whoever Euros support and be better off. I'd feel 100% comfortable and confident with a complete blind vote in opposition knowing it's the best call.

Imagine there's no Europe
It's easy if you try
No war over there to fight in
Middle East Wars a forgotten lie
Imagine all America
Living for today
I

Imagine there's no Europe
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no Russia too
Imagine all America
Living life in peace
You

[Chorus]
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
Citizens please join us
And America will be as one

[Verse 3]
Imagine lots of possessions
I wonder if you can
No laundering wealth to dictators
Constitutional law rules the land
Imagine all the people
Making all the wealth
You

You may say I'm a dreamer
A constitutional republic with a wall for you to see
I hope one day the world joins us
but only in a metaphorical kinda way

Last edited:
vanster's rite, those eurofags r still freeloading and in massive arrears on their nato bills

we should probly send the feral eyetalian and black and irish and other hyphenated americans thru 2 rape and loot them again

Back