Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

This is a person who genuinely believes Biden is more popular and competent than Trump.

Of course he prefers mutilated dick

btw iirc i read a maxim or playboy thing that said american women prefer the mutilated penis (obv. they mean looks, not feel)

so

u kno

american broads r fking sick weirdos even by female standards

I have not yet found a woman that can tell the difference between a chopped or intact erect penis

actually I have not yet found a woman

especially one that would view my erect penis

so it's a mute point really

btw iirc i read a maxim or playboy thing that said american women prefer the mutilated penis (obv. they mean looks, not feel)

so

u kno

i don't doubt that ppl generally prefer the thing they are most used to.

so

u kno

In my experience woman do prefer cut (Chicagoland). I've only met one woman that prefers uncut. The subject has come up a lot over the years at parties, bars, etc.

Activate Antifa

We can no longer deny the Biden administration is fascist | Fox News

"Garland crossed a line … He deployed the full power and authority of the federal justice system and law enforcement behind the claim that [parents at school board meetings are] ‘domestic terrorist.’"

"We were told Trump was the one undermining democratic norms and civility, Biden would restore them. Is there anything more destructive of political norms and the functioning of civil, political discourse than to call your opponents domestic terrorists?"

"It's gone from arrogance and self-righteousness to a moral superiority that is truly frightening, genuinely chilling, because … actual fascists think like this," he said.

"As we see the mobilization of law enforcement against political opponents we inevitably come to the conclusion that … the Biden regime is a fascist regime. Fascist in its mindset, fascist in its prejudice. Fascist in its state-sponsored authoritarianism. Fascist in its daily actions that equate truth and justice with the interests of the ruling party."

"The Biden regime is a fascist regime and it's time we said so clearly."

a27d24_6f59974f982a409987b67c0b48547e9d~mv2.jpeg

Back