Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

you have to be seriously dumb/evil to vote for donald trump even once but a second time - i think you're retarded

#BidenGate
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/grenell-releases-list-of-officials-who-sought-to-unmask-flynn-biden-comey-obama-intel-chiefs-among-them

What is this 'unmask' shit... just say 'spy and listen' to Gen. Flynn's phone calls. Why did so many ask for this unmasking? I think because it will make it hard to pin down where all the leaks came from.

oh
and Biden requested the unmasking,,, but doesn't remember anything about it or that he did it,,, prolly didn't even listen in... 'hell, i unmask many americans everyday, can't be expected to remember all of 'em,,, ain't no big malarkey'
Scooby and the gang unmask a criminal and the criminals boss thinks its illegal.

actual proven crimes........cumdumplin says OBAMA admin did NOTHING wrong

IT"S NOT FAIR

IT"S NOT FAIR

HOW U PERSECUTE US STILLLLLLLLLLLLLL

fucking chump still smoking that black pole with his mouth hole 4 years out of office

:lol:

Mueller-tattoo..jpg

hope u find an interesting way to hide your Mueller tattoo

with enough new ink you too can hide your white shame/guilt

Scooby and the gang unmask a criminal and the criminals boss thinks its illegal.

What was the crime? Please spell it out for me and not in headline form. I can spell things out for you... but I'm not going to; you've proven yourself an idiot and this is my only response to you saying
You are absolutely wrong about General Flynn

You prolly think this traitor is a hero
fucin' useful idiot
impeachment-vindman-hearing8-ap-ml-191119_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

Last edited:

Hero to a globalist

who actively and actually somehow works for the government of another country called Ukraine (while we pay him $$$$$)

that's the patriots for the globalists. those who fight for the destruction of borders, boundaries, and even nations.

who often not only make money off these foreign deals, only serve to keep the money/deals and corruption flowing, but often hold dual citizenship as well. Only see themselves as boundless global citizens of the world.....merchants and mercenaries of only money.

cumdumplins has none of these things, isn't being paid, but also isn't' paying for any of it, so he is just a useless idiot spewing his mentally ill stupidity for free..........because that is what even the most corrupted crony centralized markets tells him his services are worth. That's all he is worth. Less than nothing.

Last edited:
cumdumplins can't get past facts about the Flynn case. Obummer and Biden involved along with the Head of the CIA and the Head of the FBI? Trump must have made that up also right dipshit?

cumdumplin thinks Flynn went to prison already

he is that uninformed but hey guys listen to his great nonpartisan total TDS opinions

Even kiint/triple and epidemic proved themselves to have a better track record since Trump got elected

Paul claims Biden 'caught red-handed' eavesdropping on Flynn | TheHill

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) on Wednesday said that former Vice President Joe Biden had been "caught red-handed” eavesdropping on former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn after it was revealed the National Security Agency received a request in Biden's name to unmask Flynn’s identity in a classified transcript.

Paul accused Biden of an “abuse of power” by requesting the authority to know the identity of the American citizen who was in contact with then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak by telephone after President Trump won the 2016 election.

What was the crime? Please spell it out for me and not in headline form. I can spell things out for you... but I'm not going to; you've proven yourself an idiot and this is my only response to you saying
You are absolutely wrong about General Flynn

Flynn plead guilty, twice

You know what the crime is. The crime is very obvious to everybody, all you have to do is read the newspapers.

Flynn plead guilty, twice

You know what the crime is. The crime is very obvious to everybody, all you have to do is read the newspapers.

:lol:

Do you possibly think in that pea brain of yours that he might have been coached prior to these for a reason? He didn't just say "oh yeah fuck help I got this shit in court" There was some deal going and that was his end of the bargain. Now that all of this other info has come to light, you can be damn sure Flynn and his legal team know the deals made are off.

no 1 knows what crime flynn is guilty of other than lying to the FBI and now lying to the judge

General Flynn's crime is that he assumed that the FBI was, of all institutions of the State, impartial and non-partisan and only interested in the truth. That they could be trusted to be motivated purely in the interests of the United States.

Oops.

A lot of people had/have this view of the FBI as a noble institution, free of political bias, but like all massive bureaucracy trusted with broad and sweeping power over the people, they can't be trusted to be impartial. They require oversight, which failed (again) in this instance. If it failed here, where else has it been failing?

If they can frame a decorated 3-Star General with a bogus charge of perjury just to get him fired and put him in jail... who else has the FBI fucked over and who is next?

This isn't the first time the FBI has been accused of abuse of power.

... we want no Gestapo or secret police. The FBI is tending in that direction. They are dabbling in sex-life scandals and plain blackmail. J. Edgar Hoover would give his right eye to take over, and all congressmen and senators are afraid of him. - President Harry S Truman

There is a clear trail of growing evidence that the FBI went out of its way to remove a political rival on behalf of the Obama administration.

Last edited:
In Comeys' defense... (lol rite?) it's hard to be impartial when you like a guy (bromance), who then promotes you to ruler of the FBI , and then you find yourself having to investigate a serious (House of Cards) style scandal that involves your man and his political rivals (whom you really don't like to begin with).

Back