Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

I’m literally using Trumps tactics against Trumpettes and they are getting strokes and seizures from it

It was Trump who attempted election fraud and still lost big time

he's not angry or bitter

gilligans000.jpg

Doesn’t anyone else find it entertaining that people actually thought Trump would win a second term? I mean come on it’s so delusional it’s hilarious.

Of course you are incapable of seeing that you do exactly the same thing.

Sorry no. I am not a shill like you for any political party. I hold them both with distain as I may have said more than a few times.

The more you think either party really gives a shit about you, the more blind you are to what they are really doing. Democrats have been getting away with murder so to speak all under the false guise of things like "racial equality", "progressiveness", "political correctness", "immigration reform" and Trump will be the excuse for a bit and it is working. You shills are still whining about him.

Sorry no. I am not a shill like you for any political party. I hold them both with distain as I may have said more than a few times.

The more you think either party really gives a shit about you, the more blind you are to what they are really doing. Democrats have been getting away with murder so to speak all under the false guise of things like "racial equality", "progressiveness", "political correctness", "immigration reform" and Trump will be the excuse for a bit and it is working. You shills are still whining about him.

Why do you give them juggertits type ammo posts like this tho? Why

Back