Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

y'all see a photo of shredded ballots and ask no further questions.
it's not enough to show shredded ballots. you need to put them back together and show what was on them.

this is why i wish the courts would allow the cases to be brought forward.
I want proper investigations and their conclusions.

Biden voter: "He is currently dropping bombs on Syria and those bombs are kinda expensive for a dude who owes me $2,000"

:lol:

what doesn ur mommy think about joe's earlobes and eyeballs

has she studied your posting habits

Not MAGA
Your Under Attack From Globalists!

GAB HACKED...HELD FOR RANSOM... | Populist Press 2021

“Banks are banning us. Hackers are attacking us. Journalists are libeling us. Why?” Gab tweeted, calling the US “a totally subverted nation under the occupation of a handful of oligarch tyrants who use their power to destroy dissenters.”

well, this was on the same page for me, so maybe MAGA?

Last edited:
severed u forgot 2 include this beautiful mosaic made of stolen gab pictures

nLr3ORf.jpg

1 of 3, limited editions im told

it's not enough to show shredded ballots. you need to put them back together and show what was on them.

I'm calling it Russian Troll
This is CaptOpposite

good run, what's my prize?

The shredded ballot was for Biden so they are hiding it now and pretending it never existed

Exclusive: More Than 432,000 Votes Removed From Trump in Pennsylvania, Data Scientists Say - Sunday Usa News

Ballots in Arizona County Found Shredded in Dumpster, Days Before Senate Audit | Neon Nettle

According to the GWP, a source on the ground in the county went by the Maricopa County Tabulation and election center on Saturday and found doors wide open with seeming uninhibited access to the facility.

arizona-ballots-shredded-dumpster-days-before-audit-17321.jpg

Go troll the stupid animo

Mich. judge reinstates voting fraud case following forensic probe of Dominion voting machines | One America News Network

Last edited:
Even with unscrupulous sources not a single one provides a single ballot for Trump that was that was legitimate and uncounted in the election.

If you are going to cite crappy sources atleast have them actually back you up

Back