best college clubs to join to meet chicks

taking advantage of drunk chicks is for betas

but yeah it's pretty much the only chance most losers at college have

if you're asking about which clubs to join to meet women, you should probably adopt the taking advantage of drunk chicks strategy

that's not a bad idea actually, novelty alpha male fortune cookies would be pretty hilarious

"Your ex-girlfriend is fucking another dude right now and he's better than you."
"The girl you like thinks of you as a friend because you are not good looking enough for her."
"Did you really need that last plate of chinese food, you fat fuck? This is why you don't get laid."

Pirate Steve I kind of like this idea

can you get in contact with a fortune cookie supplier and set something up? I will take care of the website, marketing and sales if you handle supply and production

that's not a bad idea actually, novelty alpha male fortune cookies would be pretty hilarious

"Your ex-girlfriend is fucking another dude right now and he's better than you."
"The girl you like thinks of you as a friend because you are not good looking enough for her."
"Did you really need that last plate of chinese food, you fat fuck? This is why you don't get laid."

:lol: Good quotes.

join a weightlifting or running club and/or intramural sports. do things you like, some you're not sure you like, but do NOT do things specifically to meet chicks when you aren't sure you'd pound anyways

is a direct route to the friend zone

a good network of friendzoned chicks is fucking awesome if you don't waste all your time trying to fuck them, but use them to meet other chicks(there friends)

this works. i've been doin it the past few months.

it's fucking COLLEGE

if you aren't meeting chicks without even trying left and right, then sure as shit no one here can help you

do you have a cleft palate or something? missing any body parts or weigh over 300lbs? do you go to your fucking classes?

jesus christ i'm raging so hard right now

seriously, if you're in college and not getting invited to parties, you're in for a rough life if you can't change whatever the fuck is making you so weird

chicks make for the absolute best wingmen (wingwomen)

your smoothest buddy wont hold a candle to a chick who talks you up

meet some chicks in these clubs and make friends and go out with them. have them do the hard work for you. you kinda sound like a fag but you may even get laid if they do a good job of talking you up

Fraternities are good but houses really vary wildly in terms of their atmosphere. If you find one where you fit in it will probably help you. It helped me a lot once my friends graduated before me to quickly find a new social circle. I didn't take 5 years to graduate, I just made friends with older people for w/e reason not realizing this situation would happen. The earlier you join a house the better, too. It was a little weird to be pledging going into my junior year but there were a couple other guys in my pledge class that were also going to be juniors.

chicks make for the absolute best wingmen (wingwomen)

your smoothest buddy wont hold a candle to a chick who talks you up

meet some chicks in these clubs and make friends and go out with them. have them do the hard work for you. you kinda sound like a fag but you may even get laid if they do a good job of talking you up

Friends' girlfriends are great for this in my experience. It is a chain of building you up where your friend talks you up to their girlfriend and you always act well in front of her. Then she will try to hook you up.

Back