Bad_CRC should apologize for being wrong on Iraq

Data said:
How's that phrase go?

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
You make an excellent point. I think the monster under your bed helped you write it, possibly with the assistance of the tooth fairy!

Data said:
I have a similar theory about your penis.
And your intelligence?

I had to think back to primary school level for that one. I bet it was much easier for you not being so far removed from that level.

WMD is irrelevant, except in the dysinformation war. Iraq is a pawn in the Great Game.

The Great Game Renewed

With the end of the Second World War and the beginning of the Cold War, the United States displaced Britain as the global power, asserting its influence in the Middle East in pursuit of oil, containment of the Soviet Union, and access to other resources. This period is sometimes referred to as "The New Great Game" by commentators, and there are references in the military, security and diplomatic communities to "The Great Game" as an analogy or framework for events involving India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and more recently, the post-Soviet republics of Central Asia. In 1997, Zbigniew Brzezinski published "The Grand Chessboard" which advocated a 21st century version of the Great Game.

no WMDs were found in Iraq

only U.S propaganda says that there are/were, and everywhere else in the world people know the truth...

MattH said:
You make an excellent point. I think the monster under your bed helped you write it, possibly with the assistance of the tooth fairy!
It was a Leprechaun and Santa Claus.

P1aGu3 said:
And your intelligence?

I had to think back to primary school level for that one. I bet it was much easier for you not being so far removed from that level.
That would be funny if it made any sense.

You know what Steve Irwin is to Australia? I suspect you do, being Australian.

That's what you are to this forum: a big, fat, fucking JOKE.

VAV? :(

Last edited:
the thread that was locked...was it the WMD in Iraq one that was started in 2003 and bumped every year? too bad, it was a classic.

Back