Bad_CRC should apologize for being wrong on Iraq

mr_luc

Veteran X
Someone just closed that thread. How odd.

ZProtoss said:
CRC. Listen carefully. There is zero doubt that this is a chemical weapons plant. All this proves is that the portion of the world that disagreed with the US was wrong . It also proves that the US was right . Get it through your head.
triple said:
no, you hate the US. the world does not share your views.
BlueCream said:
+ Bush was right.
Reno said:
You are an IDIOT. The inspectors were there to ensure that Iraq complied with the orders to disarm. Iraq claimed they had disarmed completely, and were no where near forthcoming with the inspectors. They would have never found this place. But you're right, Bush was wrong to go in at this time. He should've done it 6 months ago.

IDIOT.
Rancher Dan said:
Don't worry US self-loathers. Some Iraqi is probably creeping up to the chemical warfare plant fence with a home-made sign saying "Baby Milk Factory" and you'll be able to hold on to your wacko viewpoints for a while longer.

LogRoller said:
I don't think that's a realistic expectation. With all due respect, the UN was unable to arrive at any sort of effective inspection and disarmament program in the preceding months. There were arguments in this forum as to whether or not it was even appropriate for the UN to send in inspectors in the first place (e.g. the US has WOMD, why can't Iraq?)

Besides, this solution will work out better for everyone in the long run. The worst that we are ultimately going to do to the Iraqi citizenry as a whole is increase their standard of living. Possibly alongside inflicting them with Coca Cola, McDonalds, and Blockbuster Video.
^^^ Loggy's post was in response to my post:

mr_luc said:
The thing is, no one says that Iraq didn't have to be dealt with.

I just wish it had been the UN that did it -- and NOT in the way the US is doing it. Preferably, the UN would have ENFORCED an EXTREMELY stringent inspections period of several years, during which time the inspectors would have access to literally everything in Iraq, and the Iraq military would have been grounded until the inspections were over. Yeah, it's not in keeping with UN charter -- but if the UN is ever going to make us all cry "peace and security" it's going to have to be a tad more assertive.

What about Njal Storm on 05-31-2003 at 10:12 PM?
Njal Storm said:
patience............

and w/out breaking my 99 year contract i can say that in the end u will know that irq has had wmd, was developing new ones, plans to distribute, and where they went.

former:
SGT, USMC
Force Reconnassaince

Kizzak said:
How about the people that helped put him in power and maintain his power? :sunny:
You mean the Russians?

Sure, they can apologize too if they want.

Data said:
Personally, I'd rather have Saddam Hussein apologize.
:huh: apologize for not having any weapons and making us look bad?

you sound like the wife beater who blames it on his battered spouse. "LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!!! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW???!?!! I DON'T LIKE HITTING YOU, STOP MAKING ME HIT YOU!!!!"

cogzinofa said:
:huh: apologize for not having any weapons and making us look bad?

you sound like the wife beater who blames it on his battered spouse. "LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!!! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW???!?!! I DON'T LIKE HITTING YOU, STOP MAKING ME HIT YOU!!!!"
Wow.

You're such a fucking idiot. Holy shit.

Back