At the airport. Off the England...

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
Just to check if it's still a massive shithole and check in on my Mom, she's in the hospital again, had a big stroke few days back on top of all her other issues. Doubt she'll be coming out of there so this is probably my last chance to see her.

Son had his high school prom last night so that's made me super happy. So many mixed feelings. Past and future. Getting old sucks balls.

Get fucked in advance, Billybob.

Just to check if it's still a massive shithole and check in on my Mom, she's in the hospital again, had a big stroke few days back on top of all her other issues. Doubt she'll be coming out of there so this is probably my last chance to see her.

Son had his high school prom last night so that's made me super happy. So many mixed feelings. Past and future. Getting old sucks balls.

Get fucked in advance, Billybob.

Rent free bitch.

Maybe you should spend more time with your mom and kill yourself midxe.

Did you have a good relationship with your mom?
Yeah mostly. She had a real temper and I loved winding her up when I was a kid, few fireworks there. But as an adult, all good. My parents did a good job with the skills they had as young parents. Mom was 23 when I was born. It was normal then I guess.

Kind of an odd way to leave things if the relationship was decent..

Or did you mean by massive stroke she doesn't have any good use of her facilities?

Not sure what's confusing about massive stroke. Brain bleed, can't move a lot or talk at all. Only conscious for very short periods. Nobody can tell us if she even knows we're there. She's been bedridden for 2 months, adult diapers, being fed through a tube up her nose. Every possible permutation of fuck that shit imaginable.

What's odd?

sry about ur mom, mitch

u will b sad 2 learn that england is a land of sharia law where u can't get alcohol or bacon and they don't have sewers so every1 poops into trucks

Not sure what's confusing about massive stroke. Brain bleed, can't move a lot or talk at all. Only conscious for very short periods. Nobody can tell us if she even knows we're there. She's been bedridden for 2 months, adult diapers, being fed through a tube up her nose. Every possible permutation of fuck that shit imaginable.

What's odd?
Who decides when to pull the plug? My uncle was in that situation when my cousin and I were early 20s. My cousin decided to end it after about a week if I recall correctly. It was the logical choice.

Back