Are you guys going to donate money to the Phillipines

i never tip

this

western societies have quite a bunch of fucking rich people. I mean, really really rich. Rich enough to pay to fix the entire mess in that country and still keep the status of the most rich people of the western world. Ask them. Me, I'm trying to survive the 2007 crisis. Me, and 85% of the european and american normal people. So fuck, ask the 15% of the $€ pigs

the government is an expert at giving away tax dollars to other nations. you don't need to to anything more as it will be taken care of.

I bought a few donation boxes filled with water and other stuff when I was there

sadly I feel like most of the money that gets donated is going right into the pockets of corrupt officials....that shit is crooked as hell over there

I bought a few donation boxes filled with water and other stuff when I was there

sadly I feel like most of the money that gets donated is going right into the pockets of corrupt officials....that shit is crooked as hell over there

will go to good use. yes, govt is corrupt. which is why an island so prone to natural disasters should have been more prepared. but if you donate to the right charity, its going to go to people who can properly conduct damage control on the count of an inept govt that cant.

use GuideStar nonprofit reports and Forms 990 for donors, grantmakers and businesses

No, it goes to suits who run the red cross (or any charity). They are rich as fuck.

However, I do tip well at restaurants and I give blood.

Fucking kill yourself you denim drenched sack of lard. It's really not so hard to take control of your own donation dollars and ensure they go to those that need it.

You still breathing?

I've been using this as an opportunity to buy land very cheap. Gonna try my hand at slum lording.

Do you have any import/export experience, particularly in the human trafficking realm?

Not really, Taken is an example of traffickers who are terrible at their job. I mean, why not allow the girls to come to you after your charming french airport guy has invited them successfully to a party? Why would you kidnap them from their upscale french neighborhood in broad daylight while wearing masks? Why kidnap them at all when your organization clearly has depraved french hookers already in their employ and who would probably relish the more opulent lifestyle of a persian courtesan?

good point

i need another human trafficking training video that's more realistic.

Back