Are you gonna vote for Trump in 2020?

?

• Total voters
8th5.jpg

bombs away boys, lets bring some freedom to these swirling terrorists

What a beautiful sight. Here Goshin, a good example of nature friendly applied technology of nuclear power. Save humans and animals from hurricanes. By nukin the fuck out of em lel

By the way, can I use my second and third tw accounts to vote?

Abubis im going to be in spain hit me up

We shall drink beers in Barcelona and flirt with Spanish galls in front of the Sagrada Familia, deal. You gonna love it. It is not as #maga as the US, I must confess, also because Spain doesn't have a government for almost a year now, but it's a quite peaceful and happy country to enjoy, the economy is thriving and there are no record of gunshootings.

Anyway of course I'm going to vote for Trump anyone with half a brain and wants this country to prosper will vote for Trump. anyone who is not willing to give it away to any immigrant who wants to land here will vote for Trump

And of course I have to add f***-you supertrap for not voting for Trump

Last edited:
Anyway of course I'm going to vote for Trump anyone with half a brain and wants this country to prosper will vote for Trump. anyone who is not willing to give it away to any immigrant who wants to land here will vote for Trump

And of course I have to add f***-you supertrap for not voting for Trump

i look at that as ST reminding the democrats how polls and primaries can be rigged when everyone in the party is allegedly equal, just some more than others

:lies:

rabbi-e1462459452426.jpg

If you're Jewish
and you don't vote for Trump
President Donald Trump
You're ANTI-SEMETIC
Get on board our Train now bitches

kitty

kitty kitty

want some milk kitty

Last edited:
Back