Are you going to vote for Trump in 2024?

Are you a Trumpet?

• Total voters
If by some freak of nature he put a juke move on desantis and gets the nomination...sure if it keeps another democratic retard out of the office. But no, i'd rather have Desantis

desantis is not going to run, you pleb

geezuz fuck

and if he does, he's a fucking lying traitor. wtf are guys on about?

i like desantis, but he better stay in his lane in 2024. i will vote for him in 2028.

geezuz fuck

i like desantis, but he better stay in his lane in 2024. i will vote for him in 2028.

"a fucking lying traitor"

god damn you sound fucking nuts

:lol:

Politicians don't move out of the way if they have presidential aims. Their window to actual win is always narrow, and 4 years is a lot of time to stay politically relevant. Who knows what the stage would look like in 2028? Look at the Dem primary of 2008.

Trump will cruise to the nom if it's another plurality vote. 1 on 1 his 30% might not be enough.

havax nailed it

geezuz fuck

Pretty sure DeSantis got the word he isn't going to be Trump's pick for VP.

You see the entire NSA Globalist apparatus pushing against Trump
And you all follow along with it swallowing their poisonous narrative again
OMB, just amazing

"a fucking lying traitor"

god damn you sound fucking nuts

ching chong small dong

nigga i barely work 25 hours a week(from home no less) on a 6 figure salary in one of the lowest cost of living areas in the USA.

you got me pegged tho

not sure why you think me making fun of your Elon Musk fanatical hate, is some sort of condemnation for the people who work(ed) for twitter.

Cant speak for Flash, but other than paypal. I have literally never given Elon a dime.

so you spend your time replying like this instead of spending the time better elsewhere

For some reason you care about how a billionaire wastes his money, but im the mad one

ppat crew has finally woken up today

he's back

Which question are you guys answering?

Are you a Trumpet?

Or

Are you going to vote for Trump in 2024?

I don't know how anyone could support trump at this point; he is completely unhinged

And I wouldn't vote for Biden either.

Back