Another teacher fowlkes her student

rG4sTzo.jpg

She looks like a lot of fun if you ask me

Party animal and made it through college. The kid she fucked will probably marry her (it's happened before). Although she looks like someone who won't settle down until 40 and she'll continue cheating.

Party animal and made it through college. The kid she fucked will probably marry her (it's happened before). Although she looks like someone who won't settle down until 40 and she'll continue cheating.

Her husband will be shocked, shocked I tells ya.

According to Fowlkes’ bio on the high school’s website, she taught anatomy, physiology and environmental systems....

I don't see a problem here. Sounds like she was going above and beyond by providing extracurricular tutoring.

Yeah, very bad, especially considering the school is 70% non-White or so.

somehow i doubt a town of 12000 people in east Texas is 70% non-white

He's probably right though. Correcting for the creative lumping of Hispanic/Latino in with white, actual whites make up a minority (less than 20% possibly) of the population:

As of the census[1] of 2000, there were 11,615 people, 3,627 households, and 2,691 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,032.7 people per square mile (398.6/km²). There were 3,871 housing units at an average density of 344.2 per square mile (132.9/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 65.42% White, 12.68% African American, 0.67% Native American, 0.34% Asian, 0.06% Pacific Islander, 18.00% from other races, and 2.82% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 47.41% of the population.

yea lockhart is a poor trash town 30 miles or so from austin dt proper
the east side of austin and further out is traditionally latino
i believe that number

This shit really pisses me off. I for one cannot stand the fact that I was never offered a teacher that was this good looking and generous. Some BS

Back