Another anti-gay politician turns out to be gay

Another fag turns out to have morbid pedophile tendencies.

Why does no news media report it like this?

Notice how they lead the story with GOP. But when a democrat does something bad, there's no mention what so ever of them being a DEM.

typically dems arent self hating legislating morality that they themselves break

except for corruption i guess

I look over the urban explorer sites about Stockton all the time to know where to go and steal bricks.

I have no idea why this place is so shitty when it can be a bedroom community for San Francisco and Sacramento. Oh yeah, that's why.

how did this guy "cry wolf"?

Well, he did hold city meetings in an anti-gay church, but yes, the "cry wolf" bit is a bit thin. But fuck it, every idiot on this board takes paper thin evidence and stretches it till it screams. So I will too. I stick by my statement.

And havax is still throwing stones in a glass house.

Also, for the record, the whole San Joaquin valley in California (which includes Stockton and Fresno) is a GOP hot bed. Big business, corporate farming, and the only other possible voting block being low income hispanics, means republicans rule the valley. Just south of Fresno is where the DA accused some day care workers of holding satanic rituals with the babies. Almost had the folks in prison for it. You all think I'm crazy. There's a bunch of fucking psycho's there.

Hey don't leave out East Coast

Virginia mayor busted for giving undercover cops meth in exchange for 'casual sex encounters between men'

Detectives with the Organized Crime and Narcotics division started investigating Silverthorne after receiving a tip about a meth ring orchestrated through a website meant for “casual sex encounters between men,” according to the Fairfax County Police Department.

Undercover investigators set up an account on the same website and, within days, Silverthorne reached out to the phony profile. The mayor then sent undercover cops text messages offering drugs in exchange for sex, police said.

Silverthorne arranged the Thursday night meeting at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, where he promised “a group sexual encounter” and said he would bring drugs and other men, police said.

The mayor was taken into custody after giving police 2 grams of meth. Silverthorne then fessed up to the crime, police said.

Virginia mayor busted for selling meth in exchange for group sex - NY Daily News

Back