America: The no-vacation nation.

is that the only point you have

therefore admitting, in your own words, that at least 90% of what I said was right?

lol america

Canada is ahead of the US.

We've had this thread already.

Canada is everything the US is, plus so much more - because the US shoulders all the costs of protection/etc/etc.

We don't need a military, all that other shit, because you goofballs pay for it. We're happy just to let you be the big strong brother dude while we focus our budgets on things that matter to citizens.

Thus we're like the US, +healthcare, +lax drug/liquor laws, +international popularity, +hotter/less fat women, etc.

i see what you're saying

so canada is like tehvul, the gay moocher, mooching off of the united states and living in it's condo for free?

dear Americuhns

1- head out of ass
2- buy gun
3- kill yourself lmao

you really don't want this. who would you mooch off of? who would protect you from the mexican invasion?

Last edited:
Sure, call Canada a mooch if you want. I'd be willing to live with that.

But we are literally The United States++

Better social programs, better drug/liquor laws, better women, more popular, better stereotype, less minorities (LOL), smaller crime rates, less prisoners per capita, etc

Obi, why can't you admit that lots of people prefer living in the US to Europe/canada? Its certainly true that many people prefer living in europe to living in the united states and many people prefer living in the US. Why is this so hard for you to admit?

Obi, why can't you admit that lots of people prefer living in the US to Europe/canada? Its certainly true that many people prefer living in europe to living in the united states and many people prefer living in the US. Why is this so hard for you to admit?

the vast majority of people who enjoy the US over other countries enjoy it because they've not had sufficient experience in other places, or are redneck hicks, or are scared to leave friends/family, etc.

simply put, most of the US is a shithole - especially if you're not making good money

America: We work more and have no life.

More money doesn't really mean a thing when you don't have time to enjoy yourself. It is sickening that the country I grew up hearing over and over was "#1" is so far behind in so many things.

sorry I should also mention people that prefer the US have absolutely no culture

let's compare:

US
40+ hour work week
2 weeks vacation
no history
no architecture
difficult to travel to other countries
US political bullshit, everyone hates you, etc.
you get thrown in jail for most drug/alcohol offenses
minorities/crime prevalent

Europe
35 hour work week
6 weeks vacation
full of history
gorgeous, centuries-old architecture
traveling is easy
not near as much political bullshit, generally well-liked
far more liberal legal system re: drugs/alcohol
less minority bullshit/crime (except France LOL)

yeah I can see why some people would choose the US (looolll)

You'll work your 55 hours a week at 35k per year on salary, with 2 weeks vacation, 4 sick days, and heathcare that gets nicked down every month and like it.

If not, there's 500 people in line that will do it for you.

Freedom is awesome.

You'll work your 55 hours a week at 35k per year on salary, with 2 weeks vacation, 4 sick days, and heathcare that gets nicked down every month and like it.

If not, there's 500 people in line that will do it for you.

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

#1!

well if that's the case then cross toronto off your list.

i don't know the numbers but i'd wager minorities make up at least 55% of toronto's population.

Yeah Toronto's a shithole, it might as well be part of the US.

well if that's the case then cross toronto off your list.

i don't know the numbers but i'd wager minorities make up at least 55% of toronto's population.

listen, i don't mind minorities if they act like human beings. it's the stupid animal-like behavior i can't stand. do they act like human beings in toronto?

yeah there's that in Toronto

it's basically mini-New York

the rest of Canada is pretty much A++ though

and everyone in Canada hates Toronto

ed

do they act like human beings in toronto?

nope, like your standard run-of-the-mill subhumans

Last edited:
the vast majority of people who enjoy the US over other countries enjoy it because they've not had sufficient experience in other places, or are redneck hicks, or are scared to leave friends/family, etc.

simply put, most of the US is a shithole - especially if you're not making good money

:lol: shit I've gotta tell all of my european friends that they are retarded for wanting to stay here!

obi you're so silly. people like different things!

like canadians, why do more canadians move to the United States than vice versa? especially when there are potentially 10x more immigrants from the US than canada.

some people prefer living in europe, some people prefer living in the US.

Last edited:
the only thing the US/Canada has over Europe (and this is actually a huge deal for me, and probably for other people) is space

lots and lots and lots of space

space everywhere

big cars and big houses

parking

wide roads

I will concede that because it's the only thing keeping me in Canada even now

Back